- Manufacturer: Nauticat
- Price: £219,950
- Location: Preveza, Greece
- Year: 2001
- LOA: 41'10" (12.76m)
- Beam: 13' 1'' (4.00m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft: 1.95
- Keel: Fin Keel
- ID no.: 22603
- Cabins: 2
- Aircon: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 2
- Watertank Size: 700 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar 4LH-TE
- Horsepower: 110hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 700 Litres
- Engine Hours Starboard: 2863
This Nauticat 42 is a very well built ocean fairing yacht, designed and built to a high specification, as a comfortable cruising or live aboard boat, suitable for use in both hot and cooler climates, with copious amounts of storage, cupboards and lockers to accommodate the most discerning.
It is understood that the boat has had two previous owners. (2001-2004) and (2004-2015) and has been very well looked after and maintained by its previous and present owner.
Down below the boat is a joy to behold, with all the comforts of good living,and comfortable accommodation.
The beautiful joinery throughout the boat is practically unmarked, its upholstery is all original and in very good condition, as it has been fitted with hard wearing custom made covers.
It is a very enjoyable boat to sail, easily handled by a couple, assisted by powered winches and sailing systems. Deck access around the boat is uncluttered and safe with nothing to climb over from the cockpit and its port positioned helm gives both good sailing sight, and maximum weather protection.
Its current owner has sailed it single handed since its purchase, and has found it to be a very comfortable and forgiving boat to sail.
On board, there is a very extensive and up to date library of manuals and instruction books, for every item of equipment, mechanical, electrical and leisure.
- No. of Berths: 1 Large Double Aft, 1 Fore Peak Double & 2 Singles.
- No. of Cabins: 2
- Headroom: 1.95m
- Chart Table
- Saloon Table: 2
- Hanging Lockers
- Heating: Eberspacher D5 LC
- Air Conditioning: 3 x Marine Air System Units
- Number of Heads: 2
- Toilet Type: 1 x Electric – 1 x Manual
- Shower: 2
- Microwave: Miele M625-45 EGR
- Hob, Oven & Grill: Force 10 – 2 Burner
- Electric 240volt Hotplate
- Galley Sink: Twin Stainless Steel
- Refrigerator/Freezer – 50 L
- Washing machine: Candy Aquamatic 6T - 3 kg
- Water System: Both Pressurised & Pumped
- Hot water: 55L Calorifier – 2018 & 1 Kw Immersion Heater
- Water Maker: Sea Recovery Aqua whisper 600-1 – 90L/h – 80 Hours
- TV: Samsung 32”
Mechanical and Rigging
- LOA: 12.76 m
- LWL: 10.35m
- Beam: 4.00
- Draft (max/fixed): 1.96 m
- Displacement: 16,000 kg
- Sail area (upwind): 71.70 m2
- Type: Cruiser
- Builder: Nauticat
- Model: 42
- Passenger capacity:8
- Hull colour: White
- Hull / keel Form: Fin
- Rudder type: Half skeg hung rudder
- Steering Type: Single Wheel
- Superstructure materials: GRP
- Deck materials: GRP & Teak
- Fuel capacity: 2 x Stainless Steel - 350 litres each - Level Indicators at Nav. Station
- Water capacity: 2 x Stainless Steel -350 litres each - Level Indicators in Galley
- Holding tanks: 1 x Stainless Steel - 140 litres
- Main engine manufacturer: Yanmar
- Main engine model: 4LH-TE
- Main engine power: 110HP
- Main engine hours: 2863
- Drive type: Shaft Drive
- Propellor type: Max Prop 550x40 - Folding
- Rope cutter: Spurs
- Main engine fuel: Diesel
- Bowthruster: Side Power SP95 T
- Generator make: Westerbeke
- Generator fuel: Diesel
- Generator power: 6.0 Kw
- Generator hours: 631
- Engine battery: 1x150 AH – AGM - 2019
- Domestic battery: 3x 220 AH - AGM - 2019
- Generator battery: 1x100 AH - AGM - 2017
- Battery charger: Mastervolt Dakar Sinus Combi 12/1500/65 Battery Charger/ Inverter
- Shorepower system
- Shorepower cable
- Solar panels: SOLARA – 3 x 150 watt
RIG AND SAILS
- Type of Rig: Sloop
- Spars Make: Selden
- Mainsail Reefing: Electro Reef (In-Mast)
- SPI Selden (Spinnaker Boom-up-Haul, down Haul)
- Furling Headsail: Profurl NDE52 - Electric
- Mast Steps: Nylon - Folding - 2007
- Spinnaker Pole.
- Main: Northsail - About 43 sq m
- Genoa: Northsail - About 58 sq m
- Genoa Winter Sail Cover.
- Decking Type: GRP & Teak
- Anchor Locker: Jabsco Par Max 4.3 bar Sea Water Pump in Forward Locker for Chain Washing.
- Primary Anchor: Delta 35 kg
- Anchor Chain / Warp: 80 metres 10 mm chain - 50 metres of Warp
- Secondry Anchor: Kedge 15 kg - Handrail Mounted -10 metres Chain.
- Anchor Windlass: Lofrans Tigres 1500W - Control at Windlass and Helm
- Anchorline 50mm Webbing Coil Mounted on Port Stanchion.
- Anchor Position Buoy.
- Winches Primary: Harken 40-2 STE Electric – Manisail
- 2 x Mast Mounted - Anderson 28 - Manual
- Winches Secondary: 2 Harken 56-2 ST – Electric - Genoa
- Pushpit / Pulpit
- Boarding Ladder
- Cockpit Table
- Cockpit Lockers
- VHF Fixed SCANTI with Loudspeaker in Cockpit (Not in Use)
- Raytheon RL80 C - Chart Plotter/Radar
- RaymarineSPx30 with Hydraulic Wheel CAPILANO Linked to Cockpit.
- Raytheon ST 60 Wind
- Raytheon ST 60 Multi
- Navtex FURONO NX300 - 2009
- SSB Radio - Cockpit Mounted Aerial
- Radio and CD Player - Two Speakers in Aft Cabin, Two on Deck
- Engine Throttle Control - Linked to Cockpit Control
- Barometer and Clock
At Helm (Cockpit)
- Raymarine ES series Touchscreen Chartplotter with AIS - 2016
- Raymarine ST6000 Multi with Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Wind
- Raymarine ST60 Depth
- Raymarine ST60 Autohelm
- Raymarine 50 VHF with Speaker in Cockpit - 2016
- Raymarine RS125 plus GPS - 2011
- SUUNTO Fluxgate Compass
- Engine Stop/Start, Bowthruster Control, Windlass Control - Also at Windlass
- Engine Throttle Control.
- GPS mobile Magellan Meridian Colour
- GPS mobile Magellan Meridian.
- Navicom Handheld VHF RT212
- Custom Made Cockpit Cushions.
- 3 x Diffused Sun Covers for Salon Windows.
- 2 x Large Sun Covers the Full Length of the Boom and Tied to Handrails.
- Foldaway Bimini Cover Over the Cockpit, with Zip on Side and Rear Covers.
- Covers for Cockpit Table.
- 3 x Winter Covers for Salon Windows.
- 8 x Winter Covers for Hull Windows.
- 7 x Deck Hatch Winter Covers.
- Headsail Winter Cover.
- Mosquito Nets for Hatches and Companionway.
- Life Raft: Plastimo 6 Person - Due for Service 2021
- Custom Raft Cradle on The Stern
- Trem Rescue Buoy - Handrail Mounted
- 2 Horseshoe Lifebelts - New 2019
- 2 Automatic Inflation Life Jackets
- 1 Automatic Inflation Child Life Jacket
- 6 Adult Life Jackets
- 3 Personal Safety Lines
- Jabsco Series 34600 Electric Bilge Pump with Air Switch and Secondary Float Switch.
- Whale Compac 50 Manual Bilge Pump in Cockpit
- 2 Fire Extinguishers
- Dinghy: Honda Marine T270 - 2019
- Dinghy engine: Honda Marine BF 5A 5HP
- Custom Made Dinghy Cover
- Folding Dinghy Anchor
- Deck Mounted Foldaway Outboard Davit
- Fuel Tank
- Engine Cover and Lifting Strap
- Two Stern Mounted Davits for Dinghy
Requires Safety Testing Before Use
- Air Tank and Body Harness.
- Breathing Equipment.
- Flippers, Goggles, Mask etc.
- 10 Boat Fenders
- 4 Dinghy Fenders
- Boat Hooks
- Numerous Ropes and Mooring Lines
- Fishing Rod Holder
- Electric Extension Lead - 10 M
- Lots of Other Bits and Pieces
Tools and Spares
- There Is A Very Comprehensive Set of Tools, Spanners etc. And Power Tools.
- Numerous Other Spares Too Long to List…Fuses, Impellers, Toilet Service Kits, Filters etc.
Kitchen and Living Items
- All Kitchen Equipment, Crockery, Cutlery, Saucepans etc are Included in Inventory
- Other Items of Bedding, Sheets, Duvets, Pillows and Towels, Some of Which are New and Unused, and Some Used but Laundered are all Included.
Contact NYB Lefkas
Network Yacht Brokers Lefkas
Ionian Islands, Greece
- Telephone: + 26828 88015
- Mobile: M: +30 6945 347870
- Email: email@example.com
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : Ionian Yacht Sales Ltd t/a Network Yacht Brokers Lefkas offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.