- Manufacturer: Azimut
- Price: £139,950
- Location: Tarragona
- Year: 2007
- LOA: 39'4" (11.99m)
- Beam: 13' 5'' (4.09m)
- Berths: 4
- Draft: 1.09
- Keel: Deep V Planing
- ID no.: 38374
- Cabins: 2
- Aircon: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 2
- Watertank Size: 500 Litres
- Engine Make: Cummins
- Horsepower: 355hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 1000 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 25 Knots
- Top Speed: 31 Knots
- Engine Hours Port: 575
- Engine Hours Starboard: 580
This 2007 built Azimut 39E motor yacht launched in 2008 has everything you would want on a motor yacht based in the Mediterranean. It has two large owners cabins with two heads, 9KW diesel generator, bowthruster 38,000 BTU reverse cycle air-conditioning /heating system, Vacuflush heads, grey and black water holding tanks and a large array of Garmin navigation equipment. She has had three previous owners including the current owners and has been extremely well maintained and lightly used. The engine and generator have just been serviced November 2021 Last out of the water March 2021 and is scheduled to be out of the water, antifouled, anodes changed and hull polished ready for the 2022 season in December 2021.
This Azimut 39E has two owners cabins.
The forward owners cabin has a large double berth with lots of storage beneath. It has a large headboard and bed cornice finished in fine fabric. it has cherry wood wardrobes with 2 polyacrylic-varnish with built in shelves. There is a locker beneath the berth. There are reading lights around the berth and halogen lighting throughout. The forward cabin has two opening portholes and a deck hatch with a blind and mystique screen. There is direct access to the owners heads.
The owners heads has a large shower cubicle with a separate hand wash basin with cupboards above and below with a Sealand Vacuflush toilet to a 160 litre black water holding tank
The second cabin has two single berths with storage beneath and feels light and airy with the large port holes. there i also a good amount of hanging and locker storage space. The second heads has a shower with a separate hand wash basin with cupboards above and below with a Sealand Vacuflush toilet to a 160 litre black water holding tank.
Aft of the cabins is the galley which has a double sink with pressured hot and cold water. full height fridge and freezer which runs on both 12v and 240v a two ring ceramic hob and combi microwave oven and grill and is being sold with lost of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils.
The saloon has a large L-shaped settee to starboard and a small settee to port. There is a large teak telescopic saloon table made by Osculati. There is lots of storage in the array of cupboards that fit around the saloon.
There is a large aft cockpit seating area with cushions and stairs that lead up to the flybridge which has good seating and sunbathing areas with the benefit of an additional table on the flybridge.
This motor yacht feels luxurious and cosy with the reversible cycle air conditioning in all cabins heads and the saloon. This feel is added to with the range of TV/DVD Players, and Fusion sound system that feeds the entire boat including flybridge.
Mechanical and Rigging
This Azimut 39E has twin Cummins 355HP Turbo diesel engine located under the aft cockpit sole with EDC controls driving 4 blade bronze props. Freshwater cooled. engines were last service in November 2021 and have 600 engine hours as at the 1st November 2021. 1,000 Litre fuel tank. Racor duel fuel filter system. Trim tabs. It has a Sliepner 4HP joystick control Bowthruster. This motor yacht will cruise at approximately 25 knots and has a maximum speed of approximately 31 knots.
There is a 9KWA Kohler diesel generator fitted in the aft cockpit locker that has been used for 54 hours as at 1st November 2021 and was last service November 2021
4 x 180 AH 12 V batteries ( 2 x domestic 2 x engine batteries plus 100AH generator battery (new in August 2021) all charging from engine alternator , generator and via 240v shore power system with ring main, immersion heater and battery charger.
- Garmin multi-function touch screen plotter (G7012) incorporating HD Radar & Sonar
- Aft mounted CCTV camera linked to both plotters
- A.I.S. (A & B),
- Autopilot plus three multi-function programmable instrument units providing depth, speed, wind and alarm readouts
- Raymarine VHF DSC radio.
- Garmin multi-function touch screen plotter incorporating duplication of all lower helm data readings
- Second Raymarine VHF DSC radio handset
- Anchor Windlass - Lofran's electric with remote controls
- Anchor - 21Kg with 30 metres of chain
- Kedge anchor - Fortress with launch bag containing 100 feet multi-plait line spliced to two fathoms of 8 mm chain.
- Chain counter and anchor controls at both helms
- Radar reflector
- Pasarelle - electro-hydraulic
- Teak laid swim platform with dinghy mounting chocks
- Swim ladder
- Hot & cold stern shower
- Fresh water hook-up point
- Flybridge bimini with summer and winter covers
- Flybridge - full overall winter cover
- Flybridge consul cover
- Flybridge settee cover
- Flybridge helm seat cover
- Flybridge cockpit table cover
- Windscreen summer covers mesh - white
- Windscreen winter covers - black
- Foredeck sun-pad covers
- Flybridge sun-pad covers
- Pedestal mounted tables for flybridge and aft cockpit
- 2 x Teak occasional dinning chairs
- 15 x Fenders
- 6 x Mooring lines
- 2 x Deck fender baskets
- 2 x Boat Hooks
- Comprehensive tool kit
- 2 x Hose reels
- Shorepower lead 25m
- Dinghy NSA 230 Loadstar with cover and swim platform securing fittings
- 3 x Fire extinguishers
- Cockpit operated automatic fire extinguisher system in engine bay
- 4 x Lifejackets
- 2 x Buoyancy aids
- Flare pack, cruising - in date
- Rescue ME Personal Location Beacon
- EPIRB 406 GME
- Horseshoe Lifebuoy with light
- M.O.B Rescue sling
- Swim platform heaving line
- Grab bag
- Life raft 4 man Valise - needs a service
- Radar reflector
Deep V shaped Hull
History and Construction:
Built in 2007 to 2008 specification .White GRP hull , superstructure and decks with moulded non-slip surfaces Wheel steering. Stainless steel stanchions, pulpit. Glass windscreen with chrome surround. Walk through transom gate to bathing platform. Teak battens to bathing platform. Self-draining cockpit. Three owners including the current owner.
Last out of the water March 2021 when anodes changed, hull polished and antifouled.
Contact NYB Kent
Network Yacht Brokers Kent
Chatham Maritime Marina
- Telephone: [+44]  1634 571605
- Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer : Network Yacht Brokers Kent offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.