- Manufacturer: Westerly
- Location: Lymington
- Year: 1987
- LOA: 33'2" (10.11m)
- Berths: 7
- Draft: 1.68
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 04379
- Cabins: 2
- Heating: eberspacher
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 200 Litres
- Engine Make: Volvo D1-20
- Horsepower: 19hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 65 Litres
The Westerly Storm 33 is a very popular Westerly performance cruiser . 'Elsie D' is a well maintained and updated example of this very popular Westerly model available for viewing in Lymington , Hampshire. She has had a new Volvo engine in 2010 which is serviced every year , her headlining has been replaced through out and she has been epoxied. She comes with a good sail wardrobe of Sanders sails which are regularly wash and serviced. She is setup for short handed sailing , all lines lead back to the cockpit and she has a roller furling Genoa as well a autohelm system.
She sleeps 7 in two cabins and the saloon. For comfort she has an Eberspacher heating system and pressurized hot and cold water. Her galley is well laid out with an oven and fridge.
This Westerly Storm 33 is afloat in Lymington.
- 7 berths in 3 cabins, including saloon.
- Double berth in forward cabin, wash hand basin and plenty of stowage.
- Two settee berths in saloon with the port side single converting to a double.
- Double berth in large aft cabin, Plenty of locker place.
- Heads in separate compartment with new Jabsco heads, wash hand basin and shower.
- Her upholstery has been replaced.
- Headroom max 6' 2"
- Warm air heating Ebersbacher system
- Hot and cold pressurized water system.
Mechanical and Rigging
New 2011 Volvo 19 hp regularly serviced
All sails by Sanders regularly serviced
Genoa with roller furler
Main with new stack pack
Spinnaker with pole
All lines lead back to cockpit
Teak cockpit grate
Stainless steel pulpit and push pit
Plastimo 2000 oven,2 x burners with grill
Garmin 556 colour plotter
Double stainless steel sinks in galley
Icom M603 VHF radio
Life Raft Pus pit mounted
Contact NYB Lymington
Network Yacht Brokers Lymington
Howard and Carol Ross
- Telephone: [+44]  1590 671 381
- Email: email@example.com
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.