- Manufacturer: Trader
- Location: Titchmarsh Marina
- Year: 1984
- LOA: 54'6" (16.61m)
- Beam: 18' 3'' (5.56m)
- Berths: 4
- Draft: 1.22
- Keel: Displacement
- ID no.: 3268
- Cabins: 3
- Engine Make: 2 x Caterpillar 1308
- Horsepower: 750hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 450 Gallons
- Cruise Speed: 10.00
- Top Speed: 16.00
Trader 54 motor yacht for sale - priced to sell! 'Panache' is a large, luxury motor cruiser that offers 5-star quality accommodation on a boat that is equally at home in the North Sea or the Mediterranean. Her excellent passage-making and sea-keeping qualities combine with the berthside appeal of large sundeck (with awning), sun-trap foredeck and socialising flybridge. The large saloon has panoramic views, there is a separate galley and dining area aft and three double bedrooms (two of them staterooms). With 2m headroom throughout and the highest quality joinery, she would make a fantastic and inexpensive alternative to a London apartment if berthed on the Thames or serve equally well for corporate entertainment.
This vessel has been extensively upgraded and maintained by her present owner, with no expense spared. You really must view this vessel to fully appreciate her condition. Best of its kind available and fantastic value. Contact us today!
The saloon is entered from port and starboard mid-ships through sliding doors.
Large and very comfortable, the Saloon provides seating for 10 passengers and benefits from panoramic views through the blue tinted glazing in the windows. New fabric curtains and wooden Venetian blinds block out the sun and ensure your privacy. A Bose stereo system and TV provides your entertainment, and the icemaker will keep your drinks cold. New upholstery. Carpet and underlay.
Steps lead down to the forward guest cabins and aft to Galley/Dinette and Master Cabin.
Master Cabin (approx. 4.1m x 3.4m)
The Master Cabin is aft and benefits from an en-suite with a small bath, good sized wardrobes and numerous lockers for storage, full length mirror, vanity unit, a large off centre double bed, a small settee, a number of adjustable wall lights and a TV. Bedding and mattresses by Victoria Yachting. Carpet and underlay.
Forward Cabin (approx. 3.7m x 3.5m)
The second double cabin is situated in the forepeak and has access to a shared en-suite. This spacious cabin has a large double bed, two large wardrobes and a TV. Bedding and mattresses by Victoria Yachting. Carpet and underlay.
Twin Cabin (approx. 2.2m x 2.1m)
The twin cabin has two very good sized full length beds, ample storage, swing lights and a TV. Bedding and mattresses by Victoria Yachting. Carpet and underlay.
The 'U' shaped galley is aft of the Saloon and offers a four burner ceramic hob, stainless steel sink and drainer, jet convection microwave oven/grill, refrigerator and washing machine/dryer. Ample shelving and storage. There is an ice maker in the Saloon.
Opposite the Galley is the delightful dining area which can easily seat up to six people. The table, which retracts to create a child size double bed, has a beautiful marquetry compass in it's centre. Ample shelving and storage. New upholstery and curtains.
Both heads have stainless steel sinks, extendable taps that double as shower heads, electric flush toilets and teak floor gratings. Hot water is supplied by immersion heater situated in the Engine Room.
It should be noted that there is 2m headroom throughout the Saloon, Galley, Dinette, Heads and Cabins. All new Cantaloupi light fittings. Air conditioning units fitted throughout (but does require a new compressor). Two Webasto 5kw heaters, one serving the Saloon and forward cabins, the other heating the Galley/Dining area and Master Cabin.
Mechanical and Rigging
Upgrades History & Recent Service History
- New Kholer generator set 12 Kva
- Top end overhauled on both engines
- All new navigation electronics
- Gel shield osmosis treatment underwater
- Awlgrip painted to hull and topsides
- New Maxwell anchor windlass and Fortress anchor
- New Morse controls
- All new engine instrumentation
- Complete bathroom refit including toilets, mirrors, light fittings and Corian surfaces
- All new deck glazing by Seaglass
- All new custom built port lights in marine stainless steel
- Galley refit
- All new custom deck lockers
- Interphase twin scope fitted
- Sea Max fish finder fitted
- Zenex fire detection system fitted
- New fresh water pump
- Complete 12v and 220v AC wiring
- New washer/dryer (as new, not used for 8 years)
- New microwave/combination oven (as new, not used for 8 years)
- New Webasto heaters
- New Isotherm icemaker (unused)
- New side power bow and stern thrusters by Ostmotech
- New calorifier and immersion heater
- Four new stainless steel fuel tanks
- Two new propellers fitted
- New main batteries
- New battery chargers
- New bow and stern thruster batteries
- Ultrasonic antifouling system installed
- New fire extinguishers to engine room
- New fire extinguishers to Saloon and Cabins (serviced 2013)
- Alternators serviced
- New Garmin GPS 12" 'touch screen' system installed with complete Blue Chart G2 Vision (replaced with new Raymarine GPS in 2015)
- New Garmin radar 12" 'touch screen' system installed (replaced with new Raymarine GPS in 2015)
- New horns fitted
- New wipers fitted
- All new seating to Flybridge and Sun Deck
- New bimini to Flybridge
- New complete canopy to Sun Deck
- New battery to generator
- New seals and bellows to both vacuum toilets
- Half tern MCA coded survey by YDSA (passed)
- New TV booster
- Engines serviced
- Complete oil change
- All new oil filters
- All new fuel filters
- Rails stained and varnished
- Decks oiled
- New Raymarine GPS at internal helm and flybridge helm positions (to replace Garmin system)
- Radar - Garmin 12
- Air conditioning
- Swimming ladder
- Heating - 2 x Webasto 5Kw
- Cockpit shower
- Cd player
- Battery charger
- Electric head - 2 Nr.
- Washing machine
- Bow thruster
- Hot water
- Navigation center
- Stern thruster
- Cockpit cover
- Manual bilge pump
- Cockpit cushions
- Bimini top - plus Sundeck Canopy
- Electric bilge pump - 4 Nr.
- Shore power inlet
- Microwave oven
- Gps - Raymarine
- Cockpit speakers
- Teak decks
- Tv set - 4 nr.
Disclaimer : The company offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.