- Manufacturer: Nimbus
- Price: £18,500
- Location: Dartmouth
- Year: 1968
- LOA: 26'3" (8.00m)
- Beam: 7' 3'' (2.20m)
- Berths: 4
- Draft: 1.4
- Keel: Long keel
- ID no.: 17F8659754
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 1
- Watertank Size: 20 Litres
- Engine Make: Nanni
- Horsepower: 14 horsepowerhp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 30 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 5 kn
- Top Speed: 6 kn
For sale Nimbus Olsen 26. SVIP is a rare example of a stylish classic Danish cruising Yacht built by Nimbus-Krydser / Bjorn Olsen in 1969. She is a Bermudian Sloop rig with a long keel and keel hung rudder. The hull was painted blue last year. She is in superb condition having had major restoration works over the last few years which includes a new engine and ancillaries, electrics, sails, standing/running rigging, heads and seacocks. Mast and boom stripped and revarnished, hull professionally repainted, new teak cockpit gratings, all brightwork stripped and revarnished, winches stripped and rebuilt, deck fittings all replaced with new to match original design.
NB Due to the age of this vessel confirmation of VAT status is not available, but whilst the description states VAT is not paid this is not necessarily the case and a purchaser may therefore wish to take advice accordingly.
"We have owned SVIP only since 2021 but, due to a house move and other circumstances, have made the decision to sell her, hopefully to someone who is able to use her more often. She was restored by a super yacht engineer over several years to a very high standard.
The restoration included new engine and ancillaries, electrics, sails and standing/running rigging, heads and seacocks. The mast and boom were stripped and revarnished last year and the hull professionally repainted. The cockpit has new teak gratings whilst all the brightwork has been stripped and revarnished. Original winches stripped down and rebuilt. All the deck fittings have been replaced with new fittings to match original design."
- 4 berths in 2 cabins, 1 double berth forward and 2 singles.
- Classic mahogany joinery finish throughout, with Blue Upholstery.
- 5ft 6” headroom around companionway hatch, sitting down headroom throughout all other areas.
- Companionway steps
- 2 single berths
- Table – stows under berth
- Spot and LED lighting
- Stainless steel sink with cold water
- Single burner gas hob with wooden cover (cylinder in vented aft locker)
- Switch panel
- Drawers and stowage
- Brass clock and barometer
- Wet locker
- 2 single berths (V-berth convertible to a double with infill)
- Jabsco marine toilet with two-way valve to enable bilge pump out.
- Spot lighting
- Glazed hatch
- Anchor chain locker
Mechanical and Rigging
Hull and construction
- GRP hull
- Blue hull painted 2021
- Long keel
- Tiller steering
- Nanni N2 -14hp diesel 2-cylinder diesel engine (new 2018)
- Last serviced Jan 2022
- Engine hours 300 approx.
- Three bladed fixed propeller on shaft with Aquafax stern gland.
- Cruise speed 5 Knots
- Max speed 6 Knots
- Hatch to engine bay and stern gear.
- Fuel gauge
- Engine panel with tacheometer and warning lights
- Kobelt single lever engine control
- 2 x 12v DC (engine & domestic) batteries charged by engine alternator.
- Onboard battery charger
- Battery monitor
- 240v AC shorepower with RCD and two sockets in main cabin.
- Fuel: 30-litre – Stainless steel tank
- Water: 20-litre – integral GRP tank
Deck and Rigging:
- Bermudan masthead sloop rig
- Braided and dyneema running rigging
- Spruce mast and boom with stainless steel fittings
- Stainless steel standing rigging ( New 2018)
- Bronze adjustable headsail tracks
- Twin backstays
- Mainsail slab reefing, boom bag and lazyjacks
- Headsail roller furling
- Spinnaker pol
- Two genoa winches to cockpit coaming
- 2x triple Spinlock jammers (port & stbd)
- Mainsail - Rolly Tasker (new 2019)
- Genoa - Rolly Tasker (new 2019)
- Bulkhead Contest compass
- Auto pilot: ST1000 tiller pilot
- Log/Speed: Raymarine ST60
- Wind: Raymarine ST60
- Depth: Raymarine ST60
- VHF: IC M421 DSC Radio
- Chartplotter 1: Garmin Echomap
- Chartplotter/GPS 2: Garmin 276C
- Plough anchor (stowed in aft locker)
- 20m chain/warp
- Two boathooks
- Mooring warps, fenders and buoy mooring swivel and warps
- Stainless steel stem fitting with bow roller
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel fairleads and cleats
- Teak grab rails
- Stainless steel pushpit, pulpit dyneema guard wires/lifelines
- Sprayhood and cockpit cover
- Cabin cushions
- LED navigation lights
- Manual bilge pump (not connected)
- Two electric bilge pumps
- Bosun’s chair
- Quantity of spare shackles etc.
- Two stern lockers
- Fire Extinguishers x2 ( 1 x automatic in engine bay, 1 x saloon)
- Fender ladder
Contact NYB Dartmouth
Network Yacht Brokers Dartmouth
- Telephone: [+44]  1803 834 864
- Email: email@example.com
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : EQ Marine Ltd t/a Network Yacht Brokers Dartmouth offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.