- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Price: £34,950
- Location: Ramsgate
- Year: 2004
- LOA: 31'5" (9.58m)
- Beam: 10' 9'' (3.28m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft: 1.83
- Keel: Lifting Keel
- ID no.: 38253
- Cabins: 3
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 170 Litres
- Engine Make: Volvo
- Horsepower: 19hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 70 Litres
2004 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32 with lifting keel £34,950 - Video viewing available
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32 is afloat in Ramsgate Marina for easy viewing and is in excellent condition with an exceptional inventory, which includes a lifting keel for exploring shoal waters, twin rudders, tiller steering, Eberspacher D4 heating system, electric anchor windlass, bow thruster, holding tank, chart plotter, ST4000 autopilot with wireless control, DSC VHF, Navtex, TV/DVD/CD player, shore power system, stainless steel davits and much more.
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32 offers six berths in three cabins with full standing headroom throughout.
The Forecabin has a double V berth, with infill to increase size, plenty of storage and water tank beneath the berth with a gauge. A folding bulkhead door takes you to the saloon with two settee berths either side of a central table, LCD flatscreen Freeview TV/DVD/CD player, lots of storage and an aft-facing chart table to starboard with electrical panel and navigation equipment.
The Galley to starboard is equipped with a 120L fridge/freezer, Eno gas cooker with two burners, grill and oven, stainless steel sink and ample storage. Large heads compartment opposite to port consisting of a marine toilet with holding tank and macerator, washbasin and shower with electric pump out. Aft to port, door to aft cabin with generous double berth and large cupboard storage. Hot and cold pressurised freshwater system throughout. Eberspacher D4 diesel fired heating system. Full teak fit out with teak faced marine ply and solid teak cappings. Blue suedette upholstery and cream curtains. Teak and holly style sole boards.
Mechanical and Rigging
Fractional (11/12ths) sloop rig. Silver anodised aluminum mast and boom. Spinnaker pole. Stainless steel standing rigging with split backstay. Terylene running rigging led aft to cockpit. Slab reefing to mainsail with single line reefs led aft to cockpit with lazyjacks and zipped mainsail cover. Facnor headsail furling system.
- 2 x Harken 32 self tailing sheet winches.
- 2 x Harken 32 self tailing halyard winches.
- Mainsail, 2004 condition fair
- Furling genoa 2004 - condition worn
- Cruising chute and snuffer with sheets and guys - Condition good
Located under companionway in soundproofed compartment, Volvo Penta 2020 19hp twin cylinder marine diesel engine. Freshwater cooled. Moulded 70L fuel tank. Single lever controls with electric start. Shaft drive to folding 2-bladed propeller with Ambassador rope cutter. . Vetus bowthruster with wireless hand control. Engine last professionally serviced November 2019. Volvo deepwater seal last changed 2016. Cutlass bearing last changed 2016.
3 x 12V 95 amp/hour batteries charged by alternator on the engine. Full shorepower system with four sockets, immersion heater and 12ah battery charger. 12V socket. Full cabin lighting.
- 1 x Plough Anchor with 30m chain and 30m warp
- 1 x Danforth Kedge Anchor
- Lofrans Airon electric windlass
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Stainless steel davits on transom
- Asymmetric spinnaker gear
- Spring cleats amidships
- Halyard tail bags
- Removable cockpit table
- Outboard bracket on transom
- Large blue sprayhood
- 8 x Fenders
- 4 x Warps
- Semi rigid 7ft dinghy with 3.5HP Mercury outboard
- Plastimo steering compass
- ICOM MC-411 DSC VHF radio
- Simrad VHF radio
- Raymarine ST4000 tillerpilot with wireless hand control
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata log/speed/depth
- Raymarine ST60 windspeed/direction
- Raymarine A65 colour GPS chart plotter on bracket allowing cockpit or cabin use
- Electronic charts to cover Solent to Dartmouth and NE coast of France
- Furuno Navtex
- LCD TV with DVD/CD/Freeview tuner
- Sony stereo CD/radio with two speakers in saloon
- Clock and barometer
- Deck level Navigation lights
- Masthead Anchor light
- 2 x Fire Extinguishers
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- COs Dectector
- Firdell radar reflector on mast
- Four man liferaft - needs a service
- 3 x Harness eyes in cockpit
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebuoy
- 1 x MOD Sling
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32 built by Jeanneau, France in 2004. White grp hull with style stripes and sugar scoop type transom with rubber fendering. White grp coachroof with moulded non skid decks. Cast iron twin keels with galvanised steel lifting centre plate. Tiller steering with extensionto twin semi balanced rudders. Self draining cockpit and anchor well. Alloy toe rails with teak inserts. Teak hand rails. Last out of the water and antifouled 2018. She has been owned by the current owner for the past 4 years and is being sold due to a lack of use.
Contact NYB Kent
Network Yacht Brokers Kent
Clarke & Carter Interyacht (Kent) Ltd
Chatham Maritime Marina
- Telephone: [+44]  1634 571605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.