- Manufacturer: Golden Hind
- Location: Swale Marina, Conyer
- Year: 1998
- LOA: 35'0" (10.67m)
- Beam: 9' 0'' (2.74m)
- Berths: 5
- Draft: 1.2
- Keel: Long keel
- ID no.: 3837
- Cabins: 1
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 180 Litres
- Engine Make: Nanni
- Horsepower: 29hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 120 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 5.0 Knots
- Top Speed: 7.0 Knots
- Engine Hours Port: 1200 Approx
"Katy-Louise" is a Golden Hind 31 that has an EU Category A rating.
This yacht, designed by Maurice Griffiths, was built by Golden Hind Marine in 1998.
It has a White GRP hull with teak rubbing strake and toe rail. Fully encapsulated lead keel. Tiller steering with a transom hung rudder. She has a self-draining cockpit. Presented in excellent condition, she is well worth viewing. The current owner has had this yacht for the past 20 years.
The accommodation on this Golden Hind is fitted out to a very high standard in Mahogany with five berths in 1 cabins with 6' 4" headroom.
Two berths in fore cabin. Heads to starboard with Baby Blakes marine toilet, holding tank, shower and stainless steel wash basin. The Saloon has settee berths to port and starboard, cupboards and a large table with folding leaves. Green patterned upholstery throughout.
The Galley to port and aft has twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold water. It has a Force 10 gas cooker and oven and a spacious 12 volt fridge.
There is a large forward facing chart table with lifting lid and instrumentation to starboard. The water is heated by a calorifier and from the engine. A Maconni cabin heater enhances the yachts cosy feel.
Mechanical and Rigging
This Golden Hind 31 is powered by a Nanni 29hp 3-cylinder, inboard diesel engine (2000) (1200 hours approx). the engine was last serviced June 2017. It has indirect cooling. The engine is connected to a shaft drive with fixed 3 blade propeller. It has a 120 litre Stainless steel fuel tank. It has a cruising speed 5 knots and maximum speed of 7 knots. Through tunnel 4HP Bow thruster.
- 4 x 85 amp/hour batteries (new 2015)
- Charging from the engine alternator
- 240 volts shore power system with ring main
Masthead, deck stepped cutter rig. Sailspar alloy mast and boom (2002). Stainless steel standing rigging (2002). Slab mainsail reefing and lazy jacks. Sailspar furling headsail system.
- 3 x Anderson self-tailing sheet winches
- 1 X Anderson self-tailing halyard winch
- 2 x other Anderson self tailing winches
- Mainsail - Jeckells (2003) Good condition
- Head sail - Jeckells (2003 Good condition
- Storm gib - Jeckells (2003) Good condition
- Tri sail - Jeckells - (2003) - Good condition
- 35lb CQR anchors with 130ft chain and warp
- Lewmar Anchorman manual windlass
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Fixed Stainless steel swim ladder
- Green sprayhood
- Green mainsail cover
- Halyard/sheet bag
- Various mooring warps
- 4 x Mooring ropes
- 8 x fenders
- Winter cover
- Simrad VHF (2003)
- Garmin chart plotter (2014)
- Nasa Echo sounder
- Nasa Log/speed
- Simrad auto pilot
- Murdoc Nav Tex
- Nav lights
- Tricolour Masthead light
- Clock and barometer
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Radar reflector
- Harness eyes
- First aid kit
- Seago 4 man liferaft (last serviced 2013))
- Electric bilge pump
Contact NYB Kent
Network Yacht Brokers Kent
Chatham Maritime Marina
- Telephone: [+44]  1634 571605
- Email: email@example.com
Disclaimer : Network Yacht Brokers Kent offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.