T: [+44]  1634 571605
Enquire About This Boat
Click here to view similar boats for sale.
- Manufacturer: Carter
- Location: Swale Marina, Conyer
- Year: 1980
- LOA: 29'9" (9.07m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.6 Min: 1.57
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 3822
- Cabins: 2
- Aircon: No
- Heating: No
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 114 Litres
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta MD7A
- Horsepower: 13Hphp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 57 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6.0 Knots
- Top Speed: 7.0 Knots
- Mechanical and Rigging
This Carter 30 offers 6 berths in 2 cabins with approx. 6ft standing headroom. Forward cabin has a V-berth forward with infill converting to double and hatch to deck.
There is a separate heads compartment to port with stainless steel washbasin and shower.
The saloon has an L-shaped settee to port which converts to a double berth and a single settee berth to starboard, both approx. 6'3" long, and a central saloon table with folding leaves. The Chart table is to starboard with quarter berth aft.The Galley is to port consisting of a 2-burner gas hob and grill, cool box and stainless steel sink. It has a 114-litre freshwater tank. Upholstered in light brown check fabric throughout.
The companionway steps lead up to a reasonably sized cockpit which has good locker space.
Mechanical and Rigging:
This Carter 30 has a 13hp Volvo Penta 2 cylinder MD 7A located under the cockpit sole with direct cooling. The engine is linked to a Saildrive 110s unit. Control is by a Volvo Penta single lever morse control. It has a folding 2 blade propeller.
There is an alloy fuel tank with a capacity of 57 litres. She has a cruising speed of 5-6 knots with a maximum speed of 7 knots.
2 x 12 volt batteries (1 x engine + 1 x domestic) both 70ah, charging from alternator and 240 Volt Battery charger by shorepower system.
Spars & Sails:
A Masthead Bermudan Sloop rig . Proctor Alloy Mast and boom with alloy Spinnaker pole. Stainless Steel standing rigging (new 2008) The running rigging material is Terylene. The Furling system is by Rotostay.
- 2 x Barlow 25 2 speed sheet winches
- 3 x Barlow 16 single speed Halyard winches
- 1 x Lewmar 30 single speed
- 2 x Barlow 16 single speed
- 1 x Lewmar 6 single speed on the boom
- 1 x Mainsail, Dacron,
- 1 x Working jib, Dacron,
- 1 x Genoa Dacron, Telesails 2008
- 1 x Spinnaker, Nylon by Cranfield sails and unused by the present owner.
- 2 x Fire Extinguishers
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- 1 x Cockpit Harness point
- 1 x Deck light
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebuoy
- 1 x Floating light
- 1 x Electric bilge pump
- 2 x Manual bilge pump
- 1 X Radar reflector
- Compass, Plastimo mini contest x 2
- Depth, Nassa Clipper (pre 2008 )
- Speed/log, Nassa Clipper (pre 2008 )
- GPS, Garmin GPS 128
- Radar, Raytheon R11xx stand alone radar
- Autopilot, Simrad TP10
- VHF, Seavoice 550
- Deck and Mast level navigation lights
- Various South coast and some East coast charts
- Anchors - 1 x CQR 9kg and 1 x kedge CQR anchor with 30m chain and warp
- Mainsail cover
- Boarding ladder
- 6 x Fenders
- 8 x Warps
- Boat hook and 2 x scrubbers
Enquire About This Carter 30