- Manufacturer: Amel
- Location: Corfu
- Year: 2004
- LOA: 52'6" (16.00m)
- Beam: 15' 1'' (4.60m)
- Berths: 6
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 2155
- Cabins: 3
- Aircon: Yes
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 3
- Watertank Size: 1000 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar turbo 4 JHTHTE
- Horsepower: 105hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 600 Litres
- Engine Hours Port: 1239
AMEL - SuperMaramu 2000 for sale with Network Yacht Brokers - Corfu, This 2004 model is in a beautiful condition and has been well looked after by her current owner.
This AMEL Supermaramu 2000 is currently moored in Gouvia marina, Corfu.
The AMEL Supermaramu 2000 with her high build quality is a well respected ocean going Blue Water cruiser.
All our boats for sale or purchased through Network Yacht Brokers in Gouvia Marina, Corfu have the option/benefit of being placed into a full Maintenance Program, Management or general servicing through our affiliated partner - Sail the Blue Yachting.
Part Exchange Considered & Finance Available. For more information visit www.nybcorfu.com
• 2 seperate double cabins.
• 2 seperate toilets.
• 1 berth imSalon to starboard.
• 1 berth in the passage to the aft cabin.
• Swirl bars for all berths.
• Big salon with numerous storage areas.
• U – form pantry with double sink.
• Dry storage for oil clothes.
• 3 separate and independent air conditioning and heating, 220 V
(Salon, fore and aft cabins).
• 2 electric toilets.
• Shower with automatic mixer tap.
• Pressure water in toilet and galley (water tank: 1000 liters).
• 24 V electric freezer in the Salon.
• 24 V electric inox refrigerator to open from the front.
• Stainless steel dishwasher with upper opening.
• Inox gas stove with baking oven.
• isolated airtight gas cylinder room with solenoid valve.
• 220 V combined microwave/grill,
• electrical exhaust hood.
• combined 220 V washer/dryer to open from above..
Mechanical and Rigging
• 105 PS used Turbo Yanmar 4 JHTHTE
• AMEL drive system with angular gear.
• 3 blade autoprop pitch propeller.
• 3 blade normal propeller as a reserve.
• 1 electric and 1 manual diesel level indicator (600 litres tank).
• Diesel filter.
• Auto maticel double ventilation in the engine room.
• Fire-extinguisher in the engine room.
• Central bilge with automatic bilge pump
• Manual bilge pump in the cockpit.
• 2 Battery sets:
1 for engine, 12 V, 105 amp/h
1 for service, 24 V, 420Amp/h
• Battery chargers:
-engine: 2 AC generators, 12 V
-Service: 1 alternator, 24V, and 1 automatic charger 220/24 V, 50 amp.
• 220 V: shore power and generator 1500 rpm., 7 kW.
• 220V in every cabin.
• 220 V und engine for water heating.
• AMEL 24 V retractable bow thrust drive
• Electric AMEL rolling foresail (also mechanically to operate).
• AMEL mainmast with electric furler and AMEL tree with electric outhaul (also mechanically to use)-
• AMEL hand furler on the aftermast and tree.
• 6 Self-tailing winches.
• AMEL mainsheet leadership operated from the cockpit.
• AMEL fockschottraveller with crank operation in addition to the cockpit.
• 2AMEL-passatbooms with complete equipment.
• 5 tri radial sail:
Genoa, Mainsail, Mizzen, Crusing Ballooner
• Central cockpit well protected cockpit and foldable hood.
• Stainless steel railing, around.
• 7 waterproof compartments:
2 for the sails
3 for various parts1 for safety (life raft, life jackets, safety belts,)
1 for dinghy, outboard motor, air pump, fenders
• Aluminium boarding ladder /also gangway.
• 5 self-tailing winches (3 electric).
• 13 cleats and 4 lips.
• 4 hatches, 4 bulleyes to opening.
• To use electric ankerwinsch from the deck and from the cockpit..
• bowfitting withs2 roles
• electric ankerwaching operated from the cockpit
• foldable and removable cockpit table.
• cockpit shower with fresh water.
• hull, keel and skeg in very firm, solid fiberglass, in one piece laminated.
• 2 coats antifouling with primer.
• Deck: laminated balsa-sandwich.
• bulkheads with waterproof dors.
• EC conformity, building category A, approved by French Merchant Navy,
• Navigation area
GPS navigation device.
Daylight radar unit with rotatable holder.
VHF radio telephone.
Radio-CD player with 4 speakers (2 indoor and 2 in thecockpit).
Operation of the autopilot.
4 Slave indicators for the navigation centre
(wind speed, wind direction, boat speed, depth sounder).
Contact NYB Corfu
Network Yacht Brokers Corfu
Sail the Blue
- Telephone: +44 (0) 1792 209204
- Fax: [+44]1792 466085
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.