Sealine SC 47
Sealine SC 47
This innovative Sealine SC47 sports cruiser is both stylish and extremely practical. With its distinctive hull, Zeus drive system and spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, the SC47 was a stunning addition to the Sealine range of unique sports cruiser convertibles.
Panoramic sports windscreen and large opening roof system housed in a distinctive dark brown frame. The unique canvas roof has a manual and electric operating system which transforms the cockpit into a fully enclosed space in a matter of seconds.
The wide beam gives the SC47 sports cruiser stability and its ‘big boat feel’. 360 degree Joy Stick control combines high performance with exceptional maneuverability.
It’s hard not to look at this boat and imagine the cruising and entertaining potential. Both short term cruises and weekends away are just a matter of fuel and casting off the dock lines.
The open plan cockpit is a very social area for relaxing in style and comfort. There is lounge style seating with extra wide cushions for up to 10 and a large folding cockpit table for al fresco dining. A dedicated cockpit galley, complete with all the essentials – sink, grill, fridge, ice box and plenty of storage, services this area.
- Teak laid bathing platform
- Teak laid cockpit
- Webasto cabin heating
- Large panoramic sports cruiser windscreen
- Unique Sealine convertible roof system with the choice of a manual or electric operating system
- Spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining areas
- Open plan cockpit that seats up to 10 with an outdoor galley
- Contemporary lower deck area which is flooded with light from a large skylight
- Extremely spacious saloon which has comfortable seating for eight people
- Luxury full beam master suite with ensuite stall shower and toilet
- Forward cabin with separate ensuite shower and toilet
- Sports cruiser performance POD drive system
- Sleeps 6 in two double cabins and dinette conversion with sliding door gives an additional separate cabin
Full specification Sealine SC47
Motor Boat and Yachting Review