Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 – Lift Keel
Network Yacht Brokers Swansea is pleased to present the all new Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 349 fitted with a deep draft full weight lift keel.
This boat has been designed by Marc Lombard to the usual high standard expected of the French yard, offering comfort throughout with a highly practical sail plan and dual helm station offering easy and straightforward controls.
Equipped with a full weight, deep draft hydraulic lifting keel this offers a draft of 1.98m when down and 1.49 when retracted – all controlled by the push of a button at the cockpit and giving equal performance to the standard keel. Click here to read our full explanation of this lifting keel mechanism.
We have this actual as with the lift keel and as specified below available on display at the London International Boat Show (2015) for the first time at a UK boat show and have a great offer to match it.
London Boat Show Offer: £112,900
Price includes the following options
*Swing Keel Upgrade
*Highest level of trim (Below)
*Performance Pack Upgrade
*B&G Zeus T7 & Triton Instrumentation
*Teak Cockpit floor
*Teak Cockpit table
*Hob & Oven Upgrade
*Aft Folding Swim Platform
*B&G V50 VHF
*Electric Windlass 1000W
*Commisioning South Wales or Med
– TRIM LEVEL PREFERENCE INCLUDES:
– Trim Level “Premiere” (Mid Ship Cleats, Led Navigation Lights, 220V Showerpower And Battery Charger, Wood Inserts In Hull Lining Of The Main Saloon, Extra Battery, Shades For Hatches And Ports, Screens For Hatches, Rigid Vang, 25L Hot Water Heater With Exchanger And 220V
Shower Fixtures And Perspex Door, Additional Opening Port)
– Sonichub Bluetooth With Remote
– Interior And Cockpit Speakers
– Cockpit Table
– Hot And Cold Cockpit Shower