- Manufacturer: Westerly
- Location: Titchmarsh Marina
- Year: 1974
- LOA: 26'0" (7.92m)
- Berths: 5
- Keel: Bilge Keel
- ID no.: 3220
- Engine Make: Nanni N3.30
- Horsepower: 29hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 45 Gallons
Westerly Centaur for sale. RESURGAM is a bilge keel example of this popular family cruising yacht. Much up-dated and improved in the last few years with the additional benefit of a new engine in 2010, the Centaur is an ideal yacht for the beginner and well-suited to East Coast cruising.
Ashore and available for viewing now at Titchmarsh Marina. Call to make an appointment.
Mechanical and Rigging
LWL: 21 ft 4"
Beam: 8 ft 5"
Designed by Laurent Giles and built in 1974 by Westerly Marine. GRP construction with a dark blue hull, white deck and superstructure. Tiller steering. Bilge keel.
Single Nanni N3.30, 2010, 3 cylinder, 29 hp, diesel engine through shaft drive to 3 bladed propeller. Equipped with 1 engine battery and 1 domestic battery, charged by alternator.
Fuel and Water
Diesel capacity 45 litres in 1 fuel tank. Fresh water capacity 67 litres in a tank.
Rig & Sails
Bermudan sloop, masthead rig, aluminium alloy spars make by Sailspar, deck stepped, in mast main reefing, roller headsail reefing, spinnaker pole. Main sail and genoa, both white in colour and made by East Coast Sails in 20000.
Electrical and Navigation Equipment
Shore power, battery charger, various powerpoints, navigation lights, compass, depth sounder, VHF radio, clock, barometer.
Spray hood, boarding ladder, dodgers, boat hook, guard rails, pulpit, pushpit, 2 halyard winches, anchor with chain, various fenders, various warps.
Various fire extinguishers, manual bilge pump.
Upgrades and recent service history
- Seat cushions re-upholstered in 2013
- Decks repainted with grey anti-slip paint
- New washboards
- New porthole window seals
- Rebedded portholes
- Repainted heads and wet locker
- New Houdini fore hatch
- Rebuilt main cabin windows with new rubber seals and reinstalled with new butyl sealant
- Re-bedded port side shroud chainplate
- Seacock mounting plate rebuilt and professionally fibreglassed in by Smooth Finish GRP
- Hull antifouled with International Cruiser Uno (June 2016)
- New anodes installed (June 2016)
- Re-bedded depth transducer
- New VHF aerial on mast
- New LED bulbs for all saloon interior lights
- New LED reading light in forepeak
- New LED light in heads
- Replaced all masthead (tri-colour and anchor light) and navigation light bulbs with LED bulbs
- New barometer and clock
- New JABSCO toilet pump (complete assembly) and new joker valve
- New toilet inflow and outflow hoses
- Toilet seacocks cleaned and serviced
- New DZR ball valves for engine inlet, cockpit drains, and sink drain
- New Whale sink pump and new tap, new hoses
- Rubber fresh water bladder tank in forepeak cleaned and disinfected
- Engine serviced Oct 2015 and Oct 2016
- Replaced impeller and alternator belt for good measure
- Installed new pencil anode in engine cooling block
- New fuel filter
- Fuel tank cleaned
- Overhauled stern gear with new rubber gaiter and cleaned up coupling, cleaned out greaser line and operation checked
- Replaced genoa and spinnaker halyards during furling system install (2016)
- Installed new kicking strap with new Barton blocks
- Re-bedded all deck gear (lines lead aft) whilst headliner was out
- Mast un-stepped, rigging inspected, re-stepped and tensioned.
- New headliner in forepeak and saloon
- Installed insulation and carpeting on V-berth walls
- All wood trim around headliner re-varnished
- Repainted saloon locker woodwork and installed new grey Perspex doors
- New two-burner Origo stove installed
- 2 x new fire extinguishers (2015)
- New fire blanket (2015)
- Flares renewed (2016)
- Engine extinguisher fire port installed under companionway steps
- New Smoke detector
- New CO detector
- Cockpit cushions
- Radar reflector
- Wind speed and direction - NASA wireless wind. New 2016
- Compass - New Contest 101
- Log speedometer
- Furling mainsail - Inmast furling
- Spinnaker pole
- Manual bilge pump
- Furling genoa - New Furlex 204S in 2016
- Swimming ladder
- Marine head
- Shore power inlet
- Vhf - Icom 3636 DSC VHF
Disclaimer : offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.