- Manufacturer: Gemini Marine
- Price: £37,500
- Location: Conwy Marina
- Year: 2017
- LOA: 21'4" (6.50m)
- Draft: 0.61
- ID no.: 073873
- Engine Make: Mercury
- Horsepower: 150hp
- Drive Type: Outboard
- Fuel Type: Petrol
- Fuel Tank Size: 280 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 25
- Top Speed: 40
'Watershoot', 2017 Gemini Waverider 650 RIB powered by a Mercury 150hp outboard engine. The GEMINI WAVERIDER 650 has quickly risen to a best seller. Its sleek lines and ultra-modern hull design ensures a dry ride for crew and passengers and with hull and deck being constructed to the same specifications as the Commercial W650 version. Fantastic specification to include navigation equipment, safety equipment, and upgraded seating configuration.
Single-seat directly in front of the helm. Central helm console with side by side pilot and co-pilot seating, and two additional side by side jockey seats directly behind. Full-width bench seating at the rear.
Mechanical and Rigging
Gemini Waverider 650 Rib, built by Gemini Marine Ltd in 2017 - HIN: ZA-GEM10884B717
Planning hull with 18 Deg deadrise
GRP hull and deck
Foam filled hull
M8 deck utility bolt system
Deck track system
Strengthened deck for high load areas and mounts
Hypalon sponsons (1100 Dtex), 5 compartments with a diameter of 470mm
Tube volume: 2.034m3
Powered by a single Mercury F150XL 150hp 4-Stroke petrol outboard engine
Electric power, tilt and trim
Mercury engine instrumentation
- Hull Quality – Constructed from advanced composite materials; providing an exceptionally strong structure, and a damage and corrosion resistant craft.
- Superior Seakeeping – Gemini’s composite deep-vee hull offering outstanding seakeeping, improved stability, as well as being forgiving to operate.
- Interoperability – Available with single or multipoint lifts designed for safe launch and recovery.
- Proven – A hull design for superior seakeeping, payload carrying and reduced hull slamming supported by advanced shock mitigation seating ensures personnel remain fully capable.
- Reliable – Outboard engine options deliver improved reliability, superior shallow water capability (o/b) and exceptional manoeuvrability and control at low and high speed.
- Mission Specific – Flexible platform design which can be adapted differing configuration, bespoke fit-out and equipment fit.
- Compliance – Built to an internationally recognised standard, and can be easily equipped and coded to meet local authority regulatory compliance.
- Transportability – The 650 is transportable by road on road trailer or flatbed truck, it can also fit in an ISO shipping container and can be made compatible for air transport.
Anchor rope bow protection
Anchor, chain and warp
Kedge anchor with chain and warp
Non-slip deck tread
Fusion stereo c/w cockpit speakers
Stainless steel 'A' Frame c/w LED navigation light
2 x Heavy duty shark fin rubbing strakes
Full-length grab line
5 x Inflation Valves
5 x Overpressure release valves
Internally taped seams
2 x Stainless steel bow eyes
Aluminium keel protection
Engine motor well
Under deck cable track
2 x Below deck fuel lockers
2 x Towing points
1 x Double action pump
1 x Repair kit
Hand bearing compass
Fixed Raymarine VHF radio c/w antenna
Handheld VHF radio
Raymarine GPS Chartplotter
First aid kit
2 x Horseshoe buoys
10 x Lifejackets
Grab bag which contains drogue, Cat C first aid kit, & thermal protective aids
Contact NYB Conwy
Network Yacht Brokers Conwy
Quay Marinas Ltd
- Telephone: [+44]  1492 580001
- Fax: [+44]  1492 580004
- Email: email@example.com
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.