- Manufacturer: Scarab
- Price: £88000
- Location: Poole
- Year: 2019
- LOA: 21'0" (6.40m)
- Beam: 8' 4'' (2.54m)
- ID no.: 2994
- Engine Make: Rotax 4-TEC Supercharged
- Horsepower: 300hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: 0
- Fuel Tank Size: 155 Litres
Ex-Demo 2019 Scarab 215 Wake Edition with 2 x 300hp jet drives.
Catch a glimpse of greatness: where mastery meets dominance stands the Scarab 215. She's bold and beautiful, swears devotion to onboard comfort, and easily churns a wake for a party of 10. Don’t settle for traditional; instead, step into the 215 and go where you feel most alive.
Great spec with ski mode, cruise mode, eco mode and ballast tanks for that perfect wake
Comes complete with 4 wheel UK spec road trailer.
Call Neil in our Poole office for more details, and to arrange a viewing. 01202 669554
Mechanical and Rigging
- Twin Rotax 4-TEC 300hp supercharged jet drive engines giving a very impressive 600hp
- Auto bilge pump
- Engine room blower
- Twin 300-hp Rotax engines make this a jet boat that puts the pretenders to shame. And its smooth, stunning lines, premium metallic accents and chrome logos mean its performance won’t be the only thing dominating attention on the water.
- Controls for ballast tanks to create the perfect wake for skiing, wake boarding, wake surfing
- Docking mode
- Ski mode
- Cruise mode
- Eco mode
- Bluetooth premium sound system controls. Repeated at bathing platform
- Emergency engine shut-off
- Lighted switches
- Outlet, 12V
- Scarab custom gauge cluster
- Storage for small electronics
- Tilt steering
- Armrests port & starboard
- Assist handles
- Beverage holders
- Cooler, removable
- Cockpit table
- Courtesy lights
- Fibreglass liner, skid-resistant, with stainless steel drains
- Glove box, Port console
- Scarab premium upholstery
- Aft seating converts to rear facing
- Seating, U-shaped stern seating
- Bucket seats, ComfortRide, dual w/flip-up bolster
- Ski locker, in-floor, moulded fibreglass finish
- Storage in bow, behind starboard backrest
- Storage in bow & cockpit, beneath seats
- Storage beneath aft sundae
- Aft sunpad converts to cockpit seating or rear-facing lounge
What are the benefits of choosing a Scarab Jet Boat?
Jet Propulsion Performance. The Legendary Rotax 4-TEC Engine is the most proven technology in jet propulsion. With over 550,000 currently in operation and three power levels from one proven block.
Direct Power Gives You Maximum Power. Unlike a conventional prop engine, which pushes water in a dispensed pattern, Rotax Jet Power concentrates thrust. An onboard impeller pulls water in and forces it out at a single point for maximum power. Less wasted engine power means more power in your throttle hand.
Advanced Safety. Scarabs are designed from the ground up so you will always enjoy a fun and care free days on the water. With Rotax® Jet Power, you do not need to worry about a propeller when swimming or skiing near the boat. You also have peace of mind knowing that your Scarab has a very shallow draft allowing you to avoid below water obstructions and the ability to safely navigate almost any part of the waters.
Closed-Loop-Engine Cooling. Protects the engine from harmful salt, gunk and corrosion by cooling it with clean coolant like a car. Like your car, every Scarab has a thermostat to ensure optimal engine temperature for engine reliability.
Drive Shaft Sleeve. Helps prevent the problem of wrapping debris, such as tow ropes and weeds, around drive shafts while other systems can only try to fix the problem after it occurs.
Lateral Thrust Control Delivers Quicker Reverse. Unlike other boats, which feature a small, plastic reverse gate, our aluminium reverse gate offers unmatched low-speed manoeuvrability to make docking a breeze.
Contact NYB Poole
Network Yacht Brokers (Poole) Ltd
Cobbs Quay Marina
- Telephone: +44 (0)1202 669554
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.