T: [+44]  1634 571605
Enquire About This Boat
Click here to view similar boats for sale.
- Manufacturer: Sadler Yachts
- Location: Swale
- Year: 1981
- LOA: 28'5" (8.66m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.14 Min: 1.12
- Keel: Bilge Keel
- ID no.: 38121
- Cabins: 2
- Heating: No
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 100 Litres
- Engine Make: Bukh
- Horsepower: 24hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Mechanical and Rigging
The Sadler 29 offers six berths in two cabins. The forward cabin has a V berth with infill to create double berth, opening hatch to foredeck and stowage areas.Folding door separate heads compartment from the forepeak, to port with Jabsco marine toilet and washbasin. A large hanging locker opposite with lots of storage space.
The saloon consisting of a dinette seating area to port which can convert to a double berth, removable table with drop leaves, settee berth to starboard. The chart table is aft to starboard with electrical distribution panel and a large quarter berth behind. Galley to port equipped with a 2-burner gimballed Plastimo Neptune gimballed gas cooker (2005) with grill and oven, coolbox, sink with manually pumped cold water supply and ample storage. 100 litre water tanks in one bag. Blue upholstery (2006) with complimenting curtains.
The Sadler 29 has a large cockpit with lots of storage space and tiller steering, purpose made cockpit table.
Sails and Spars
Masthead rigged sloop. Kemp anodised aluminium deck stepped mast and boom. Spinnaker pole. Stainless steel standing rigging (2016) with backstay tensioner. Terylene running rigging (replaced as required). Slab reefing mainsail with stackpack. The main has three reefing points with two lines on each reef, all lines are led back to the cockpit so you can reef without leaving the cockpit. Furlex headsail furling system.
- 2 x Gibb Ratchet 28 sheet winches. (with winchers fitted)
- 2 x Lewmar 7 halyard winches.
- 1 x Gibb auto ratchet winch.
- 1 x Mainsail, (Dacron McWilliam Sails, approx. 1995, condition good)
- 1 x Genoa, (Hyde 2015 very good condition)
- 1 x Genoa (Dacron McWilliam Sails, approx. 1995, condition average)
- 1 x Storm Jib (year and make unknown, unused as new)
Located abaft the companionway Bukh DV24ME 3-cylinder 24hp diesel engine. Seawater cooled. Single lever controls with electric start. Shaft drive to 3-bladed fixed propeller new 2015, with rope cutter. The engine was installed in approx. 1984 and was completely overhauled in 2005. Engine last serviced in 2018. 65 Litre fuel capacity in stainless steel tank giving approximately 200 miles range at 5 knots cruising speed. Maximum speed under power approximately 6.5 knots. Last out of water service winter of 2017/18. New shaft, stern gland, cutlass bearing 2017. New starter motor 2017, new fuel pipes, engine mounts, primary fuel filter 2018.
2 x 12v batteries (1 x Engine + 1 x Domestic 2016) charging from engine alternator. 240v shorepower system with cable, and 240 volt ring mains.
- Anchor – Bruce with chain 40m and warp 20m
- Sailcover – Blue
- Sprayhood – Blue- (2006)
- Cockpit dodgers with name on (2006)
- Swim ladder – fixed stainless steel
- 5 x Mooring warps
- 8 x Fenders
- VHF – Vertex Standard (2006)
- Echo Sounder – Raymarine ST60 (2012)
- Log/speed – Raymarine ST60 (2012)
- Windspeed – Raymarine ST60 (2012)
- Compass – new 2015
- Autopilot – Autohelm 2000
- Chartplotter – Standard Horizon (2006) map update 2015
- Clock & Barometer
- Nav Lights
- AIS Vesper Marine transponder with own screen (2016)
- 3 x Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Blanket
- CO detector
- Smoke alarm
- 2 x Jackstays
- Cockpit harness points
- Radar reflector
- Liferaft (Seago 4 man 2018)
- Emergency tiller
- Manual bilge pump – Whale
Cast iron twin keel with transom hung rudder with tiller.
Enquire About This Sadler 29