- Manufacturer: Moody
- Location: Cardiff
- Year: 1981
- LOA: 36'0" (10.97m)
- Draft: 1.52
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 05346
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 227 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6+ knots in calm conditions
Compared with many other 11 metre/ 36ft yachts, the Moody design provides very spacious, comfortable accommodation and the full standing head room.Stage Sea is an sea boat quite simply a joy to sail. PX available finance available
Stage Sea sleeps 7 in three cabins.
The master double cabin, with ensuite heads, hand basin and shower, is behind the centre cockpit. This is accessed through a low corridor from the main saloon, which affords a much greater level of privacy and space than many other layouts. The double bed has a Dunlopillow mattress with coir base to prevent condensation.
A further double cabin fills the bow, with heads, hand basin and shower adjacent.
The saloon seats up to 8 on two ‘sofas’ (can also be used as bunks) either side of the large central table with its two sizeable fold-down leaves. The centre of the table houses the capacious 70L custom-built fridge, designed for us with very thick insulation.
The galley and chart table areas sit either side of the main companionway.
Our bespoke galley:
The custom designed and professionally hand-built galley is sufficiently well equipped for liveaboard cruising and entertaining!
- Brand new Plastimo Neptune 4500 gas cooker with two hob, grill, oven and full safety features – unused except for testing.
- Two stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold mixer tap.
- Customised wooden shelving, bottle locker, peninsula unit with drawers and space for garbage bin.
- Paloma gas instant water heater supplying all hot water.
The central cockpit has wheel steering and a detachable solid teak table for drinkies. There is a spray hood, and a bimini with zip-on extension pieces to turn it into a long sun-awning, or to give extra protection against sun, wind and rain.
Mechanical and Rigging
Sails: Main, genoa and storm jib by North sails – new in 2008.
Also Spinnaker and pole, No2 genoa, and reserve storm jib by other makers
BOOM: new in 2008
2 x 2-speed self-tail jib sheet winches, Harken
2 x 2-speed jib sheet winches, Lewmar
2 x 1-speed jib halyard winches on mast, Lewmar
1 x 2-speed self-tail main sheet winch, Barton
1 x 2-speed self-tail main halyard winch, Lewmar, (single-line reefing, lines back to cockpit)
ENGINE: Beta 38 HE, based on the renowned Kubota diesel, new and professionally installed in 2009. Only 806 engine hours as at 21 Nov 2011.Top-of-the-range illuminated engine control panel, shows revs ,volts, temperature and oil pressure, with warning lights and sounds.
GEAR BOX: PRM Newage Model PRM120 02, new in 2009 and installed with the new engine
POWER SUPPLY: 3 x 12V batteries, charged by 65A Engine alternator, or Sinergex Pure Charge intelligent and fully automatic 3-stage battery charger, or Aquair 100 – a dual capability generator which can be either wind or water driven.
Sterling battery charger, new in 2009
- Standard Horizon Chart Plotter with integral GPS, and c-map chart coverage from Greenland via all UK, Ireland, English Channel, French canals & NE Atlantic coasts to Gibraltar, Mediterranean and the Black Sea
- Many recent paper charts
- Compass: Plastimo Olympic 135
- GPS: Garmin 72 New software 2010
- Depth sounders: NASA Target; Sea Ranger ID600 depth sounder and fishfinder; Uniden Digital QT 206
- Icom – IC - M 411 VHF / DSC, new in 2009
- Icom – Hand held IC – M31, 2006
WHITLOCK wheel steering
RIGGING: Profurl roller-furling P40N. Stays and shrouds - 8mm s/s, all with Norseman Gibb terminals. The mast has steps fitted.
Stack-pack on boom with lazy jacks for easy mainsail handling. Removable inner forestay for hanked-on No2 genoa and reserve storm jib.
- WIND: Hydrovane (including spare vane) – 1990 model in good condition
- POWER: Raymarine SmartPilot X-5, new in 2010, replaced under warranty 2011
DINGHY: Suzumar inflatable with inflatable floor, HONDA BF2.3 4-stroke outboard
ANCHOR WINDLASS: Lofrans Tigres 1200W (can be operated from the helm or the foredeck)
ANCHORS: Main Bugel anchor with 60m chain, additional 40m in locker (5/8th inch). Aft, there are 2 Danforth-type anchors, one routinely rigged in a purpose-built stern cradle ready for Mediterranean-style mooring. A Bruce is stowed below.
BRUNTON auto-prop, H5, 3 blades. (1 1/4inch or 320mm prop shaft)
ROPE CUTTER: Ambassador AM 10, fitted on propeller shaft
FRIDGE: modified Isotherm 4200, water-cooled
2 ELECTRIC SHOWERS
2HEADS: one fitted to holding tank (essential if you have transatlantic plans)
ALL SAFETY EQUIPMENT INCLUDED:
- EPIRB: ACR 406 ACR 2875 Satellite3 406 EPIRB, Cat II Class 2 Manual, new in 2011
- Distress flags
- Emergency VHF aerial
- Jonbuoy inflatable danbuoy
- Crewsaver lifebuoy c/w light, drogue, whistle
- Full set of in-date flares in container
- 4 x Crewsaver and Lalizas lifejackets, all automatic with safety harnesses
- Safety harnesses with lifelines, hooks Gibb or Wichard
- Stern boarding ladder
- Fire extinguishers throughout
- Fire blanket in galley
- Various bolts, bars and shock elastics for securing saloon lockers at sea
- Cook's strap in galley
- Electric bilge pump in engine compartment
- Soft wood plugs
- Fog Horn
- Sea Searcher magnet (can lift over 60 kg of ferrous metal dropped overboard!)
- Powerful torch
- Folding anchor ball and cone set (black)
- Anchor light with photoelectric "switch"
- Ropes: 2 x 50m x 16mm for kedge anchor, plus many mooring ropes, all good lengths
- Boat hooks: 2 short, 1 long, 1 very long telescopic, 1 Moor-Fast
- Lead and line
- Bosun's chair
- 2 x Camping Gaz bottles in fire-resistant cockpit locker, self-draining overboard
- Extension gas hose to after for larger bottles
- Jabsco fresh water filter cartridge, renewed every year
- Cutlery & crockery
- Buckets, fenders, 2 x ladder fenders
- Various spares
Contact NYB Swansea
Network Yacht Brokers Swansea
- Telephone: [+44]  1792 465 550
- Fax:   1792 466 805
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.