Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40 Deck Saloon For Sale - £69,950
T: [+44]  1634 571605
Enquire About This Boat
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Price: £69,950
- Location: Ramsgate Marina
- Year: 2001
- LOA: 40'0" (12.20m)
- Berths: 4
- Draft in M: Max: 1.45 Min: 1.45
- Keel: Shoal keel
- ID no.: 38153
- Cabins: 3
- Heating: Wabasto
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 2
- Engine Make: Yanmar 4JH3E
- Horsepower: 56hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 136 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6.0 Knots
- Top Speed: 8 Knots
- Mechanical and Rigging
The accommodation offers four berths in two double sleeping cabins.
The forward cabin has a V berth with stowage under. Opening hatch to foredeck. There is a large hanging locker and a vanity unit. There is an en-suite heads compartment with marine toilet, shower and washbasin.
In the saloon, there is a dinette to starboard which can convert to a double berth if required. There are twin seats and a chart table opposite. There is a separate heads compartment to port with marine toilet, shower and washbasin. The Galley is opposite and has a two-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven, 12v fridge and microwave oven. The galley is fitted with twin stainless-steel sinks with pressurised hot and cold water system and lots of storage space. The yacht holds 330 litres of fresh water.
The Aft cabin is to port with a double berth, large hanging locker. The vessel has a Webasto diesel fired hot air central heating with outlets fitted throughout fitted. The saloon also has a Radio/CD player and small free-standing TV/DVD
Sails and Spars:
Masthead Bermudan sloop with deck stepped twin spreader rig by Z-Spars. Stainless steel standing rigging. Terylene running rigging (replaced as needed). In-mast furling mainsail system. Profurl headsail furling system.
- 2 x Harken 44 2-speed self-tailing sheet winches.
- 2 x Harken 40 2-speed self-tailing halyard winches.
- Furling mainsail - Kemp Performance Cruise Premium cloth- good condition - new 2011
- Furling genoa - Kemp Performance Cruise Premium cloth- good condition - new 2011
Yanmar 4JH3E 56hp 4 cylinder inboard diesel engine. Shaft drive with three bladed fixed propeller. Plastic fuel tank. The engine has completed 1357 hours as at 6th November 2018. The engine is about to be serviced. 4HP through tunnel bowthruster with own dedicated battery.
4 x 12-volt batteries (2 x domestic and 1 x engine and 1 x bowthruster) age not known, charged from alternator on the engine. 220-volt battery charger, shore power system and immersion heater on the calorifier.
- Anchor - CQR with chain and warp
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass with remote control
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and lifelines
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Blue Sprayhood
- 6 x fenders
- 4 x mooring warps
- Quicksilver dinghy
- Small outboard that hasbarleybeen used
- Compass -PlatimoBinnacle compass
- VHF radio - Shipmate
- Depth/Speed/Log Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Wind System Raymarine ST60windspeed/direction with wind vane
- Chartplotter - Raymarine RC530 at Helm
- Chartplotter - Raymarine RL70 atCharttable
- Radar - Raymarine
- Autopilot - Raymarine ST6000 Plus
- Navtex - ICS 6 Plus
- Clock and barometer
- Navigation lights
- Radar reflector
- Horseshoe lifebuoy
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pumps with float switch
- Emergency tiller
- 4 man Liferaft - last service date not known
Shoal Fin Keel
Enquire About This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 40 Deck Saloon