Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32.1
T: [+44]  1634 571605
Enquire About This Boat
Click here to view similar boats for sale.
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Location: Gillingham Marina, Kent
- Year: 1995
- LOA: 31'2" (9.50m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.45 Min: 1.45
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 38137
- Cabins: 3
- Aircon: No
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Engine Make: Yanmar 2020B
- Horsepower: 18hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 45 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 5.5 Knots
- Top Speed: 6.5 Knots
- Mechanical and Rigging
This yacht offers six berths in three cabins with approx. 6' 1" max. Headroom. Double berth forward with hanging locker and stowage under berth. Two settee berths in the saloon with drop leaf table and stowage outboard.
Galley aft to port with Eno two burner gas stove with grill and oven, stainless steel galley sink with pressurised hot and cold water supply, Supercool refrigerated cool box. Separate heads compartment aft with Jabsco marine toilet, wash basin and shower. Aft cabin with large double berth.
Eberspacher D2L diesel heating system with one outlet in forecabin and one in the saloon. Varnished teak and holly strip floor. Beige patterned velour upholstery. Hatch and window blinds. Brass clock, barometer, thermometer and oil lamp on the main bulkhead in the saloon. Opening windows in hull either side of the saloon.
Fitted with a Volvo Penta 2020B, three-cylinder, 18 hp diesel engine located under companionway. Shaft drive with new Brunton two bladed vari-prop in 2008. Electric start. Single lever controls.
It has 2 x 12-volt batteries that charge from the engine alternator and 240V battery charger. Isolator switches. Interior lighting. 240-volt shore power system with battery charger, immersion heater and sockets. Wind generator.
Rigging & Sails:
Masthead Bermudan sloop. Silver anodised deck stepped, double spreader mast and boom by Z-Spars. Discontinuous stainless steel standing rigging (new 2005). Terylene running rigging. Slab reefing mainsail with reefing winch on the mast. Headsail furling system with drum below deck in anchor well.
- 2 x Harken 40 self-tailing winches on coachroof.
- All lines led aft except reefing lines. 7 Spinlock jammers on coachroof.
- Mainsail - new 2009,
- Furling genoa - new 2004
- Cruising chute.
- 25lb CRQ anchor with 50m chain
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Blue mainsail cover with lazyjacks
- Halyard bags
- 4 Mooring Warps
- 6 x Fenders
- White folding cockpit table
- Plastimo binnacle compass
- Simrad RD68 DSC VHF radio with cockpit speaker
- Autohelm ST50 Tridata log/speed/depth
- Autohelm ST50 windspeed/direction
- Raymarine ST4000+ wheel pilot
- Raymarine ST600R remote pilot control
- JRC radar 1000
- Garmin 128 GPS
- Nasa Navtex Pro
- Yeoman paper chart plotter
- Bow and stern navigation lights
- All-round masthead light
- Deck and steaming light on mast
- 2 x fire extinguishers
- Webbing jackstays
- Horseshoe lifebuoy with floating light
- Manual and electric bilge pumps
- Radar reflector
This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32.1 was built by Jeanneau, France in 1995. GRP hull with water line stripes. White GRP deck with moulded-in non-slip surfaces. Cast iron shallow fin keel. Wheel steering to spade hung rudder. Bathing platform and boarding ladder. The underwater part of the hull was epoxied in 2005.
Enquire About This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32.1