Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 30i
T: [+44]  1492 580001
Enquire About This Boat
Click here to view similar boats for sale.
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Location: Gillingham
- Year: 2009
- LOA: 29'5" (8.97m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.73 Min: 1.70
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 38167
- Cabins: 3
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 160 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar 3YM20
- Horsepower: 21hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 50 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6
- Top Speed: 7
- Mechanical and Rigging
The Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 30i offers six berths in three cabins.
In forward cabin, there is V-berth with an infill, a hanging locker and an opening hatch to foredeck.
In the saloon, there are two single settee berths and a central fixed table with drop leaves. The Chart table is to port with the galley opposite. The galley has a stainless steel sink with a pressurised hot and cold water system. (160 litres freshwater capacity), a refrigerator, a two burner Dometic gimballed gas hob, oven and grill(new 2015) and lots of storage space Aft and to port is a separate heads compartment with marine toilet with holding tank, shower and washbasin and a wet locker hanging space.
The aft cabin, which is to starboard, has a double berth with a hanging locker. The aft cabin has an opening portlight. The yacht benefits from diesel cabin heating that was fitted in 2016.
The is a large cockpit for a boat of its size with ample locker space, cockpit table and cold water cockpit shower.
Located beneath the companionway steps is a Yanmar 3YM20 three cylinder 21hp diesel engine. It has an electric start and is freshwater cooled via a heat exchanger. It has a Shaft drive to fixed pitch three-bladed propeller. Single lever engine control. It has a 50-litre fuel tank giving approximately a 200-mile range at 6 knots cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 7 knots.
The alternator charges to 2 x 12-volt 80AH domestic batteries, 1 x 12volt 80AH engine battery. It has a 240-volt shore power system with a battery charger and Immersion heater.
Sails & Spars
Fractionally rigged sloop with anodised aluminium mast and boom. Stainless steel standing rigging (2009). Terylene running rigging. Single line slab reefing to Mainsail. Lazyjacks. Profurl headsail furling system. All lines are led aft to cockpit. Two Harken 32 self tailing sheet winches. Harken 16 self tailing control line winch. Spinnaker deck fittings. Selden Gas Rod kicker with line led aft to cockpit,
- Mainsail - Fully Battened in Fusion MX Cruising Laminate - Quantum - Sept 2010
- Furling Genoa - in Fusion MX Cruising Laminate - Quantum - Sept 2010
- Asymmetric Spinnaker - Quantum Vision 5 with running gear, snuffer, launch bag and tack strap - 2010
- Mainsail - 2009 - Good
- Furling Genoa - 2009 - Good
- Delta anchor with 40m chain and warp
- "Quick" Electric anchor windlass
- Sail cover with lazyjacks
- Cockpit dodgers, 2010 unfitted
- Binnacle cover, new 2010
- Full cockpit enclosure
- Cockpit table
- Teak laid cockpit seating
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Bathing platform
- 6 x Warps
- 6 x Fenders
- Steering compass
- Raymarine ST60 wind speed and direction
- Raymarine Tridata depth, boat speed and log
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine C70 chart plotter/radar with Uk Electronic Chart
- Raymarine DSC VHF radio
- Plastimo Barometer, 2010
- Radio with saloon and cockpit speakers
- Deck level navigation lights
- Mast Head Navigation lights
- 2 x Fire Extingusihers
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebuoy with light
- Radar reflector
- Manual bilge pump
- Gas alarm
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 1 x Electric bilge pump
- Emergency tiller
Built by Jeanneau yachts in 2009 to a design by Marc Lombard. White GRP hull with style stripes. Teak toe rails. White GRP superstructure with moulded non-slip to decks. Fin keel. Spade hung rudder. Wheel steering. Aft self draining cockpit. Self draining anchor stowage locker. Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardwires. Teak coachroof grabrails. Owned by the current owner since 2015. A copy of the 2015 survey report is available upon request.
Enquire About This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 30i