Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 331 For Sale - £38,250
T: [+44]  1634 571605
Enquire About This Boat
- Manufacturer: Beneteau
- Price: £38,250
- Location: Chatham
- Year: 2001
- LOA: 33'0" (10.06m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.98 Min: 0.84
- Keel: Lifting Keel
- ID no.: 38163
- Cabins: 2
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 200 Litres
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta MD2030
- Horsepower: 29hp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 70 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6
- Top Speed: 7
- Mechanical and Rigging
The interior layout offers six berths with two sleeping cabins separate from the main accommodation with good headroom and plenty of ventilation throughout. The Forward cabin with its good sized double berth with infill, hanging locker and opening hatch.
The Saloon, with its C-shaped settee berth to starboard, large folding dining table and settee berth to port with chart table at the aft end. Galley to port with Dometic two burner gimballed gas cooker with grill, stainless steel sink, hot and cold pressurised water system (heater via engine and immersion heater) with 200 litres freshwater capacity in two tanks and large top opening 12-volt refrigerator (60 litres). TV/DVD player.
Separate heads compartment with Jabsco marine toilet, 18-gallon holding tank, shower and washbasin. Double aft cabin with large berth and hanging locker. Curtains to windows. Light green fabric upholstery. Teak flooring. Two opening deck hatches and six opening ports. Webasto 2 Kw diesel fired central heating system.
Spars & Sails
Masthead rigged Bermudan sloop, deck stepped. Silver anodised aluminium deck stepped mast and boom by Z -Spar, 2001. Spinnaker pole. Stainless steel standing rigging 2001. Terylene running rigging replaced as required. Single line slab reefing to mainsail with lazy jacks and stack pack type cover. Facnor headsail furling system. Lines led aft to jammers on coachroof.
- 2 x Lewmar 30 self-tailing sheet winches.
- 2 x Lewmar self-tailing halyard/control line winches.
- 80% Battened Mainsail - Wilkinson Sails 2015, condition good
- 110% Furling Genoa with UV strips - Wilkinson Sails 2015, condition good
Year 2014, Volvo Penta 2030MD, three cylinders 29hp inboard diesel engine with electric start, single lever control and freshwater cooling via a heat exchanger. Ignition panel at the pedestal with rev counter, hour meter and fuel gauge. Shaft drive to two blades fixed prop. Shaft rope cutter. 70 litres fuel capacity. 6 knots cruising speed and maximum speed under power 7 knots.
Two 12V 200AH domestic batteries 2016, one 12 V 100AH Engine start battery 2016 and one Anchor winch battery 12V 2015 charging via engine alternator and 240V shore power charger and 100AH Solar Panel. Full shore power system with ring mains, immersion heater and charger. Stirling Battery Management System.
- 1 x Danforth anchor with chain and warp
- Lewmar electric anchor windlass with rope gypsy -0 new 2015
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit,stanchions and pvc coated guardwires
- Stainless steel transom boarding ladder
- Green zipped mainsail cover with lazyjacks 2015
- Green sprayhood 2015
- Green Cockpit enclosure
- Coachroof grabrails
- Cockpit shower on transom
- 6 x Mooring warps
- 7 x Fenders
- Plastimo Olympic 135 binnacle mounted the steering compass
- B&G Tridata with depth, boat speed, and log,
- B&G wind speed and direction
- Simrad RD68 VHF radio,
- B&G GPS
- Raymarine E7 Chartplotter
- ICOM AIS Reciever and transponder
- Raymarine ST4000 autopilot,
- VDO radio/CD player, 2004
- Bow and stern deck level LED navigation lights
- Mast Head LED navigation lights
- Fire extinguisher
- Automactic Fire Extinguisher in the engine bay
- Gas alarm
- Fire blanket
- CO Detector
- Smoke alarm
- First Aid Kit
- Cockpit Harness points
- Radar reflector
- First aid kit
- Lifebuoy with light
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Emergency tiller
Lifting keel with twin rudders
Built-in 2001 by Beneteau to a design by Groupe Finot. White GRP hull with maroon style stripes and alloy toe rails. White GRP superstructure with non-slip moulded decks. Lift keel version with swinging centre plate and half keel with wings. Wheel steering to twin rudders. Aft self-draining cockpit with teak cockpit seats and transom step. Self-draining anchor locker. Sugar scoop stern with opening gate and removable helm seat for good access.
This yacht has been owned by the current owners for the past 13 years and has been sailed around the East Coast and across to Holland and around the UK. It has had two previous owners and the current owners are looking to move up to a larger yacht.
Enquire About This Beneteau Oceanis Clipper 331