Bavaria 320 Sportsline For Sale - £29,500
T: [+44]  1634 571605
Enquire About This Boat
- Manufacturer: Bavaria Yachts
- Price: £29,500
- Location: Chatham, Kent
- Year: 1994
- LOA: 33'4" (10.16m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.73 Min: 1.73
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 38179
- Cabins: 2
- Aircon: No
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 200 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar 2GM20F
- Horsepower: 18hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 45 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 5.0 Knots
- Top Speed: 6.0 Knots
- Mechanical and Rigging
The Bavaria 320 Sportline has six berths including the saloon and offers six berths with 6ft of headroom.
The forward cabin has a large V berth with hanging locker and storage beneath. Aft of the forward cabin is the main saloon with bench style seating either side of a large saloon table with a single fold down leaf. The saloon table can seat six adults comfortably. There is a Samsung Smart TV new 2018 mounted on the bulkhead which is available by separate negotiation
The large galley is to port and consists of a gas cooker with oven and grill new 2016, single sink with pressurised cold water and fridge. There is also lots of storage space.
Opposite to starboard is a good size chart table with storage for charts and navigation equipment. All of the navigational equipment is mounted around the chart table and so is easy to see and use. Aft of the chart table is the heads with a lavac marine toilet new 2016, single sink and pressurised cold water. Aft of the galley to port is another cabin with a double berth. There is plenty of storage space with a hanging locker and storage below the berth. Upholstery finished in blue velour, curtains throughout. This Bavaria 320 Sportline is also fitted with a small holding tank.
The yacht had diesel cabin heating fitted in 2018 which make sure that she can be used all year round.
Sails and Spars
Fractional rigged sloop. Deck stepped Selden aluminium mast and Selden boom with Slab mainsail reefing with Selden Furlex furling head-sail. Mainsail reefing lines replaced 2017. Stainless steel standing rigging with adjustable back-stay (new 2005) and Terylene running rigging (2007). New guardwires fitted in 2016
- 4 x self-tailing sheet winches,
- 2 x self-tailing coach roof mounted halyard winches.
- 1 x Mainsail Dacron Wilkinson Sails 2017 excellent condition.
- 1 x Genoa Wilkinson Sails 2006 very good condition new UV Strip 2017
- 1 x Spinnaker (1994 multi-colour)
- 1 x Cruising Chute year unknown in good condition.
Located under the companionway steps, Yanmar 18hp inboard diesel engine. Seawater cooled via heat exchanger approximately; single lever Morse controls with electric start. Saildrive to a fixed two blade fixed propellor new 2018. 45 Litre stainless steel fuel tank with approximately 60nm range. It has a cruising speed of 5 knots and a max speed of 6 knots. The engine has been serviced annually by the owner. Last service September 2018. Saildrive diaphragm and rubber bellows were last changed in 2016. New raw water pump 2016, new saildrive anode and seals 2018.
3 x 12v batteriesÂ (2 x domestic one new 2016 1 x engine) charging from the alternator, small coach roof mounted solar panel and 240v CTEK battery charger (new 2016). An additional large transom mounted solar panel is available by separate negotiation.
This Bavaria 320 Sportline is fitted with a 240V Shorepower system which powers a 240V Battery Charger and onboard ring mains. A new 1000 inverter, 240v sockets and new RCD breakers fitted in 2016
- 2 x Anchors (Plough & Danforth) with 50m Chain/warp
- 1 x Anchor Windlass electric Lewmar Pro 1000 Watt new 2016
- Lifeline gatee, guardwires were new in 2016
- Sprayhood - Grey - new inÂ 2017
- Mainsail cover - Grey - new in 2017
- Cockpit dodgers - Grey - new in 2017
- Binnacle cover
- Cockpit shower - new 2018
- Swim platform
- Swim ladder
- 4 x Mooring warps
- 4 x Fenders
- 1 x VHF Radio (Shoreline) new ariel and cable 2017
- Echosounder (Raymarine new 2015 )
- Log/Speed (Raymarine new 2015)
- Wind System (Raymarine new 2015)
- Autopilot (Raymarine new 2015)
- Chartplotter (Raymarine new 2015) with internal GPS
- Anchor light - LED New 2018
- Navigation lights
- Tricolour LED new 2018
- 3 x Fire extinguishers
- 1 x Fire blanket
- Radar reflector
- Bilge pump manual
- Bilge pump electric - new 2016
- Gas Alarm - new 2016
- 1 x Smoke Alarm
- Valise Liferaft - requires a service
History & Construction
This Bavaria 320 Sportline was built in 1994. Hull, deck and superstructure moulded in white GRP with blue stripes. Cast iron fin keel with spade rudder and wheel steering. Self-draining cockpit. This Bavaria 320 Sportline has been owned by the current owner for lastÂ 2.5 years, previous owner 11 years and is in very good condition. The boat is pulled ashore annually and is thoroughly cleaned and serviced. Rudder bearing and stock seal were last changed in October 2018 when she was ashore for her annual maintenance including antifoul and anode change.
Enquire About This Bavaria 320 Sportsline