- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Price: £365,000
- Location: Chatham, Kent
- Year: 2017
- LOA: 51'0" (15.54m)
- Beam: 15' 5'' (4.70m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft: 2.29
- Keel: Fin Keel
- ID no.: 38520
- Cabins: 3
- Aircon: No
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 2
- Showers: 2
- Watertank Size: 640 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar 4JH80CR
- Horsepower: 80hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 240 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 7 Knots
- Top Speed: 10 Knots
- Engine Hours Port: 672
2018 model Jeanneau Yacht 51
This stunning 2018 model of the Jeanneau 51 built in December 2017 has had only one owner from new. This yacht has a large and open cockpit, along with unrivalled visibility from the twin helm position aft. To the stern there is an electric folding swim platform / terrace again perfectly suited for easy access aboard and the ideal spot for lounging in the afternoon sun. Below deck the Jeanneau 51 makes the most of every inch the beam has to offer. The open plan saloon and galley gives you generous space, headroom and ample seating space for entertaining guests. This Jeanneau 51 has been well maintained and as a part of the sale, the yacht will be antifouled and have the engine serviced.
This Jeanneau 51 is the 3 cabin, 2 heads version and beautifully finished in natural oak throughout the yacht. The forward master cabin holds a large double berth with ample storage on both port and starboard. Fitted with an upholstered headboard, wall lamps and reading lights. In the master’s cabin, there is also an en suite fitted with an electric quiet flush toilet.
The saloon is U-shaped with a large dining table and sofa to port. The upholstery is Alcantara stone grey with upholstered sofa skirting. Bose speakers have been fitted in the saloon as well as 32” retractable TV. To keep you warm there is a Webasto 11000w diesel forced air heating.
The aft cabin to port offers an en suite, double berth with an upholstered headboard. Opening storage lockers and nightstands on each side of the berth and fitted with a fixed portlight and opening portlight into the cockpit for ventilation.
The starboard aft cabin also has a double berth with a fixed portlight and opening portlight to the cockpit. Hanging locker and indirect lighting.
The galley, located starboard side, aft of the saloon is equipped with a 230v microwave oven, 230v freezer drawer with icemaker and a hood for the cooker. The cooker has a 3-burner Eno stove with oven and grill. Aft of the galley there is a large walk-in storage cupboard with shelves and cabinets.
Opposite the galley to port is the chart table, fitted a cushioned seat and spacious working area with ample storage, USB plugs and Fusion Bluetooth audio stereo.
This Jeanneau 51 is being offered for sale with full made to measure luxury bedding and pillows for each cabin. A range of crockery, glasses and cutlery will also be included.
Mechanical and Rigging
Sails and Spars:
This Jeanneau 51 has a deck step alloy mast and alloy boom. It is fitted with the self-tacking jib hardware and a hydraulic adjustable backstay. It is rigged for an asymmetrical spinnaker. It has a stack pack with named bag with lazy jacks. It has a battened mainsail with furling genoa with all lines lead aft.
- 2 x Electric primary winches – Harken.
- 1 x Additional winch, starboard side - Harken
- 1 x Electric “rewind” halyard winch, portside - Harken
- Mainsail - X-grid Mylar, Taffeta in excellent condition.
- Genoa - X-grid Mylar in excellent condition
- Code 0 - X-grid Mylar-aramid with furler, in excellent condition.
This Jeanneau 51 yacht is powered by a Yanmar 80hp 4JH80CR, saildrive to a 3-blade folding propeller and has a Quick through tunnel bow thruster with controls located on the starboard helm. The engine has 672 hours as at 30th March 2023. The engine will under go its annual service in April 2023
Fitted with an upgraded battery park of 6 x 120AH gel batteries and 1 x 120AH engine battery. Charged via 125A alternator, shore power connection, It also has a 8KW generator which will be serviced in April 2023 and 2 x battery chargers at 40A and 60A and fitted with a 3600 watt inverter.
- Main anchor, with 100m of chain
- Mooring warps and fenders
- Electric windlass, secondary controls at helm with chain counter
- Sprayhood, charcoal grey
- Bimini, charcoal grey
- Boarding ladders at side gates
- Steering wheel cover- charcoal grey
- Cockpit table cover charcoal grey
- Cockpit cushions- charcoal grey
- Cushions for fold-down transom -charcoal grey
- Cushions for fold-up helm seats -charcoal grey
- Electric deck wash pump
- Electric folding aft terrace, with wireless remote
- Large swim ladder
- Folding sun lounger
- Teak battens on terrace and cockpit floor
- Teak battened side decks
- Dinghy and 3.5Hp outboard available by separate negotiation.
- Multifunction display – Raymarine i70s
- 2 x GPS – Raymarine eS97 Hybrid touch with wifi
- Depth/speed sensor
- Masthead wind sensor
- Fixed VHF – Raymarine Ray260 and external Raymic 260 handset
- AIS transceiver – Raymarine 650
- Autopilot & wireless remote - Raymarine p70s
- Radar – Raymarine Quantum
- Windex 15
- 2 x Cockpit harness eyes
- 2 x Jackstays
- 2 x Fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Lifebuoy and floating light
- Seago 6 man liferaft -Service due in 2023
Fin keel and balanced rudder
History and Construction
The Jeanneau 51 was designed by Philippe Brand and built by Jeanneau in December 2017 to a 2018 spec. This yacht has had one owner from new and receives an annual antifoul and service on the engine and generator. The yacht already has its annual service scheduled for April 2023 and is included in the price.
Contact NYB Kent
Network Yacht Brokers Kent
Chatham Maritime Marina
- Telephone: [+44]  1634 571605
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer : Network Yacht Brokers Kent offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.