- Manufacturer: Hallberg Rassy
- Price: €174,000
- Location: Dublin
- Year: 2007
- LOA: 33'10" (10.32m)
- Beam: 11' 3'' (3.42m)
- Berths: 2
- Draft: 1.82
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 30F9018739
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 1
- Watertank Size: 59 Gallons
- Engine Make: Volvo Penta
- Horsepower: 29hp
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel Type: Diesel
A well maintained fine example of the Hallberg-Rassy 342 now available. Many factory extras and additions specified by owner. Tiller steering giving generous cockpit space, without the mechanical plant of wheel steering. Teak decks, half cockpit tent, internal snap on carpets and a yacht that will not disappoint on viewing. Afloat Dublin c 20 minutes from the Airport. This yacht is on the Irish Ships Register and €U VAT paid.
Hallberg-Rassy 342 offers pleasant sailing and comfort in a handsome format. Europe’s largest sailing magazine, Yacht from Germany, said in their test: “We have rarely sailed a yacht that is so carefully evaluated”Hull and deck
- Gelcoat colour: white.
- Laminate construction of Hull: isophtalic gelcoat and a vinylester based barrier coat, polyester laminate.
- Hand lay-up method, insulated above water line against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- Blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Strong floor reinforcements.
- Deep bilge.
- The boat has a bolt on lead keel with 12 stainless keel bolts.
- Deck, coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction laminated to the hull to form a one piece construction.
- Cockpit length 2.41 m.
- Teak laid decks and cockpit seats.
- Integrated bathing platform with folding ladder.
- Deck, toerail, handrails, cockpit seats, cockpit floor, side trims and bathing platform in quality teak.
- Strong stainless steel cleats forward and aft.
- Spring cleats and fittings for spinnaker blocks fitted on toe rail.
- Two skylights deckhatches, 70 x 70 cm.
- Totally ten opening portlights.
- The toilet compartment and aft cabin each have two opening portholes.
- Pulpit and pushpit guard rails.
- Two Lewmar 40 EVO selftailing chrome sheet winches.
- Windscreen with handholds and sprayhood.
- The mid section of the screen opens.
- Easy view compass in instrument console above sliding hatch.
- Genoa tracks with floating blocks and return pulleys to sheet winches.
- Stainless steel ruddershaft with two self aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- Tiller steering.
- Two self-closing ventilators on coach roof.
- Chain locker forward with space for fenders and chain.
- Strong stemhead roller on which a Delta anchor can be fitted.
- Deck scupper drains to avoid hull marking.
- Space aft for two 6 kg PK6 composite gas cylinders.
- 2 X 3kg gas bottles with reduction valve
- Lewmar anchor winch
- Delta 16kg anchor
- 40m of 8mm chain.
- 4 person liferaft
- Fractional rig by Seldén with strong tackle backstay tensioner for trimming of mast.
- Headsail furling and reefing system Seldén Furlex.
- Double spreaders.
- Mainsail & genoajib in Offshore version with special leather reinforcements from
- Elvström Sails in Denmark.
- Stack pack main with MDS cars
- Third reef in main sail
- Main sail cover.
- Genoa with vertical battens, DC cloth & Furlex.
- Hard wind jib in Dacron
- Cruising spinnaker with bow sprit
- Spinnaker pole against the mast.
- Halyards and lines lead into cockpit through 8 Spinlock jammers to two Lewmar
- 30 EVO chrome winches under the wind shield.
- Single line reefing system to the cockpit.
- Seldén Rodkick.
- Main boom supplied with outhaul and two reefing lines.
- Spinnaker track for stowing pole on mast.
- International LED Navigation Lights.
- Extra bow roller
- Spray hood extensions.
- Brass strips to all mooring and spring cleats
- Spinlock tiller extension with handle
- Lewmar jammer to Furlex line
- Genoa winches Lewmar 44 CST upgrades
- Lewmar 30CST halyard winches.
- Deck webbing life lines.
- Cockpit table with fittings for storage.
- Outboard bracket on pushpit.
- Lewmar Syncro jamming footblock
- Stainless strips to all mooring & spring cleats
- Lifebelt fitting in the cockpit
- Folding side table
Interior tastefully finished in mahogany with two-component matt silk varnish. Flush mounted interior locker doors with invisible hinges and built in end stoppers. Well positioned lighting. No fiberglass visible. High quality upholstery. 12 cm foam cushions, all in two densities for great comfort. Curtains for side portlights and skylight hatches. Floors are in real teak with inlaid holly stripes and varnished. Inspection openings in floorboards for easier access to valves, speed transducer, bilge etc. White headlining accentuated with mahogany inlays. Blue upholstery, beige curtains, blue snap on carpets.
- Two sofas, on port side a 1.90 m long L-shaped sofa and on starboard side 2.15 m with berth extension under the chart table.
- Lockers above the sofas and stowage space underneath the starboard side saloon sofa.
- Bookshelves on port and starboard side.
- There is a strong drop leaf saloon table with central bottle store
- Opening portlights.
- Headroom 1.91 m.
Galley and chart table
- Solid composite stone countertop with mahogany fiddles around. White work tops.
- emo 2 burner oven.
- Two deep sinks.
- Ample stowage room, chopping board, drawers and waste bin.
- Fridge: well insulated box with basket and cooling unit with an electric Danfoss Compressor.
- Work table with fiddle to the side but not where you rest your elbow. Here is also the electric switch panel.
- Opening portlights over both galley and chart table.
- Sea water foot pump.
- Fresh water foot pump.
- Webasto warm air heating.
- Water cooling unit.
- Generous double berth 2.14 m long and 2.07 m wide at the widest part.
- Footend 57 cm wide.
- On both sides there are lockers above and generous stowage (no tank) below the berth.
- Big hanging locker on starboard side and various lockers on starboard side.
- Vanity to port.
- Two opening portlights.
- Door leading to saloon.
- Under cushion support triangles hinged for ease of access to storage underneath.
- 2.16 m long berth, 1.76 m wide at widest part. Footend 1.11 m wide.
- Spacious hanging locker.
- Lockers above berth and stowage below.
- Door leading to saloon.
- Two opening portholes ensure good ventilation.
- Extra Lewmar portlight to cockpit.
- Interior lining and cupboard in white matt Resopal.
- Watertight shower stall with teak grating.
- Robust manual pump toilet.
- One lever mixer in shower.
- Insulated water heater with shower waste pump.
- Holding tank, to be emptied by gravity or deck pump outlet.
- Composite stone wash basin and countertop.
- Stowage above and below.
- Wet locker.
- Large mirror.
- Two opening portholes for ventilation.
- 3 Cylinder Volvo Penta D1-30 engine with sail drive and a two bladed folding bronze propeller. Carefully sound insulated. All parts easily accessible.
- The engine is fresh water cooled.
- Engine hours counter.
- 12 Volt starter battery 62 Ah dedicated for engine start only.
- 2 X Trojan 145 AH batteries.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Switch panel with fuel and water gauges, voltmeter and automatic circuit breakers.
- Lighting strategically placed throughout.
- 12 v outlets at inner chart table and above sliding hatch in cockpit.
- International Navigation Lights.
- Capacity of Diesel tank 165 l, located under part of the sb side sofa.
- Pressurised fresh water system with one eight litres pressure tank for cold water.
- Freshwater tank 265 litres, located under part of the saloon sofa.
- Manual bilge pump as well as an emergency bilge pump.
- Raymarine i50 Tridata with Triducer for Speed, Depth and water temperature.
- Magnetic compass.
- Engine panel with RPM-meter and engine hours counter.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water are located at the electric central above the inner chart table..
- Mast mounted Raymarine radar
- Raymarine ST60 wind.
- Raymarine 2KW Radar random & GPS antenna
- NMEA RS232C Interface box, PC connection @ nav station & RS232
- Raymarine C70 multi function display
- Raymarine C80 plotter inc GPS adjustable moun arm outside.
- Raymarine ST60+ graphic repeater.
- Autohelm Raymarine ST6001
- Raymarine ST60+ CH wind close hauled
- Stereo CD Pioneer MV LV FM with 2 spealers.
- VHF Ray54E DSC class D230v Shore connector
- Mastervolt IVO smart battery charger 12v 230v
- Solar panel on sliding hatch.
- Master volt Masterlink BTM1 battery control unit.
- Mobri radar reflector
- VHF loudspeakers in cockpit
- Two hatches, ten opening port holes, ventilation in companionway washboard, two self closing vents in the saloon.
- Ventilated interior lockers.
The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and delivered with a CE certificate and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages).
To quote "Yacht" magazine:
"The new Hallberg-Rassy 342 by Germán Frers is a joyfully lively long-distance boat, and, overall, the most well-balanced boat in this size class. Its sailing characteristics are appealing in all ways, even in light winds. Every little gust of wind is transformed into speed". She reacts directly, but not nervously, to every steering move and is intuitively easy to sail at best course to windward without constantly having to look at tell-tales or Windex. She reacts in a controlled manner while imbuing a nice sailing feeling. In this manner, she wins your trust immediately, which remains through stronger winds and more heeling"Underwater hull finish and loose equipment
The underwater hull is treated with two coats of epoxi primer plus two applications of antifouling.
- 4 Fenders
- 4 Mooring lines
- Boat hook
- 10 kg Breeze-anchor, short chain and 30 m anchor line
- Flag staff
- Mainsail and furling genoa jib in coded sail bags
- Two winch handles
- Two fire extinguishers
- Spare bulbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. customContactInformation
WhatsApp 0035386 2543866
Mechanical and Rigging
Contact NYB Dublin
Network Yacht Brokers Dublin
5 Doonanore Park,
- Telephone: [+353]  86 2543866
- Email: email@example.com
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : Leinster Boats offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.