- Manufacturer: Sadler Yachts
- Location: Totnes
- Year: 1986
- LOA: 32'0" (9.75m)
- Beam: 10' 6'' (3.20m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft: 1.7
- Keel: Fin keel
- ID no.: 17F8060660
- Cabins: 2
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Watertank Size: 160 Litres
- Engine Make: Bukh
- Horsepower: 20 horsepowerhp
- Drive Type: Shaft drive
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Fuel Tank Size: 70 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6 kn
- Top Speed: 7 kn
Designed by David Sadler, the Sadler 32 was a development by the same designer of the classic Contessa 32. Combining seaworthiness with ability to maintain good passage speed, she is a well-proven offshore cruiser with good all-round performance. Nearly 300 Sadler 32s have been built and many trans-Atlantic passages attributed to the class.
This boat is in excellent condition and has been carefully maintained and improved by the current owner. She benefits from a copper-coated hull and both a Raymarine ST2000 tiller pilot (with waterproof cover) and a Windpilot Pacific wind-vane self-steering system - an ideal set-up for both short or long-distance cruising and single-handed passage making.
Layout is for 6 berths in two cabins + quarterberth, with galley to port and chart table to starboard.
- Bench-style dinette seating to port and starboard
- Ample stowage under berths and in array of cupboards and shelving
- Port seating converting to double berth
- Saloon ‘drop-down’ central teak table to seat 6 persons
- Brass clock & barometer
- Fastnet oil lamp
- Eberspcher diesel-fired warm-air cabin heating
- The main saloon lighting is provided by LED lamps (not including spots)
- Panasonic stereo radio and CD player with aux input for music player
- Forward-facing, seat on quarter-berth
- Waterproof cover for chart table seat
- Large chart table with chart storage below hinged top
- Instrument mounting all within easy reach and view
- V-berth with infill
- Lee-cloths to port and starboard
- Forward-opening deckhatch
- Shelf and voluminous under-berth storage
- Plastimo Neptune 2000 2-burner stainless steel gas hob, grill and oven
- Waeco CU54 refrigerated coolbox
- Teak stowage fitments
- Various practical shelves and secure stowage
- Mixed selection of pots & pans
- Stainless steel sink
- Separate electrical and manual pumps, both with in-line filters
- Gas alarm
Heads compartment to port amidships, fitted with marine toilet and sink.
- Jabsco marine toilet (2017)
- Wet hanging locker to starboard
Mechanical and Rigging
LOA: 32 ft (9.75m) Ballast: 4100 lb (1860 kg)
LWL: 24 ft (7.3m) Displacement: 9524 lb (4320 kg)
Beam: 10ft 6in (3.2m) Max Draft: 5ft 6in (1.7m)
Hull & Construction
- Hand laminated GRP hull with GRP deck, securely bonded to hull with anodised aluminium toe rail
- Deck surface with moulded non-slip pattern.
- Full-length GRP textured headlining.
- Roomy, self-draining cockpit
- Integral skeg hung rudder
- Cockpit finished with Selco-treated teak locker tops
- Substantial iron ballast deep-fin keel securely fastened with stainless steel bolts, providing a high ballast ratio
- Hull epoxied from new
- All anti-fouling removed and multiple epoxy coats reapplied together with 5 coats of ‘Copper-Coat’ (2018), reducing the need for annual antifoul
- Bukh DV10/20 20 hp (1986), regular (annual) service by owner (oil change, filters, anodes, fuel filter, impeller, etc)
- Tacho/engine hours counter
- Control panel at companionway
- Engine panel loom / wiring harness replaced 2019.
- Fused switch panel at companionway
- Dedicated domestic battery 115 A.hr. (Replaced 2017)
- Dedicated engine battery 85 A.hr. (Replaced 2017)
- Sterling 25amp Smart charger, linked to shore power
- 60A Alternator (new 2018)
- Sterling Advanced Alternator Regulator (new 2018)
- Shore-power power panel with RCD and circuit breakers + 2 x 13 A sockets.
- 240v shore supply.
- 1 x Fuel tank (70L)
- 2 x Fresh water tanks (160L)
Deck Equipment & Rigging
Selden masthead rig with deck -stepped mast, Selden boom and rod kicker. All controls led aft to the cockpit.
- Stainless steel standing rigging.
- Harken headsail reefing hardware including forestay (2016)
- Masthead sheaves replaced 2018, together with new spinnaker halyard/ block and pole lift.
- Running rigging with Dyneema halyards
- Piggy-back deck organisers
- 2 x Gibb 2-speed winches fitted with ‘Winchers’ (conversion to self-tailing)
- 2 x single-speed winch
- 2 x halyard winches fitted to coachroof
- 2 banks of 5 Spinlock XAS clutches mounted on coachroof
- Double line reefing
- Spinnaker pole
Sails & Canvas
- Fully battened mainsail (good condition and regularly cleaned/ maintained), with cars and lazy-jack system Two reefing lines fitted and provision for a third reef.
- Westaway Sails 150% No 1 furling genoa with foam luff (good condition and regularly cleaned/ maintained).
- Cruising chute with snuffer
- Storm-sail jib.
- Stackpak (mainsail cover) (2017)
- Sprayhood (2018)
- Dodgers (2018)
- Raymarine ST60 Depth display. New i50 Speed and i60 Wind displays fitted (2019), including paddle wheel transducer assembly.
- Plastimo bulkhead compass
- Navman 5600 chartplotter with C-Map NT + cartridge covering the Central English Channel, which can be mounted either at chart table or on port bulkhead in cockpit, with rail mounted external GPS antenna.
- Furuno 1620 Radar (Scanner dome mounted on pole at stern).
- ICOM 421 DSC radio linked to plotter
- Raymarine ST2000 tiller pilot with fitted waterproof cover
- Windpilot Pacific windvane self-steering system with spare windvane
- Full set of LED navigation lights, including tricolour at masthead.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment
- Lofrans manual windlass.
- 11kg (25lb) CQR anchor with 30m of 8mm chain and 40m rope spliced to chain
- Kedge anchor and warp
- Various fenders.
- Assorted warps
- Webbing jackstays
- U-bolts for harness in cockpit
- Horseshoe lifebuoy with light
- 3 x fire extinguishers
- Chubb fire blanket
- Manual bilge pump with strum box in engine bilge
- Manual bilge pump in port locker
- Gas alarm
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Plastimo emergency ‘pull-down’ boarding ladder
- Outboard bracket
- Avon Redstart dinghy (stored under cockpit sole) with oars and stainless steel outboard bracket
Contact NYB Dartmouth
Network Yacht Brokers Dartmouth
- Telephone: [+44]  1803 834 864
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Link to full office details
Disclaimer : EQ Marine Ltd t/a Network Yacht Brokers Dartmouth offers the details of this vessel for sale but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of the information contained in the specification or warrant the condition of the vessel or equipment. A buyer should instruct his agents, or surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered for sale subject to no prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.