Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32i
T: [+44]  1634 571605
Click here to view similar boats for sale.
- Manufacturer: Jeanneau
- Location: MDL Maritime Marina Chatham, K
- Year: 2006
- LOA: 31'2" (9.50m)
- Berths: 6
- Draft in M: Max: 1.98 Min: 0.61
- Keel: Swing Keel
- ID no.: 3821
- Cabins: 20
- Heating: Yes
- Heads: 1
- Showers: 1
- Watertank Size: 160 Litres
- Engine Make: Yanmar 3GM20
- Horsepower: 21hp
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type: 0
- Fuel Tank Size: 45 Litres
- Cruise Speed: 6 Knots
- Top Speed: 7 Knots
- Mechanical and Rigging
The Jeanneau Sun odyssey 32i offers up to six berths with two double sleeping cabins separate from the main accommodation. In the forecabin is a good sized V berth with stowage under. Openings hatch to foredeck. In saloon there are two settee berths.
There is a central saloon table with drop leaves which gives easy access to the forward cabin. The aft facing chart table is to starboard. The saloon has a Radio/CD player and Webasto diesel cabin heating that was fitted in 2013.
There is a separate heads to port with marine toilet, shower and washbasin with pressurised hot and cold water. Hot water is provided by the Engine Heat Exchanger and via a 240V immersion heater. Freshwater capacity is 160 Litres
The Galley is opposite the heads and has a two burner gimballed gas cooker with oven. Gas system last tested 2012. lots of storage space, single stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold water. A 12V fridge with freezer compartment.
The Aft cabin is to starboard with double berth and hanging locker.
Located behind the companionway, Yanmar 3YM20 three cylinder 21hp diesel engine. Electric start. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Shaft drive to three bladed fixed propeller. Single lever control. 45 litre fuel capacity. 150 mile range at 6 knots cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 6.5 knots. Engine was last serviced at the end of 2016. Cutlass bearing last changed in 2015.
2 x 12V Batteries (1 x Domestic + 1 x Engine) all charging from engine alternator and 240v Battery charger via 240V Shore power system.
Spars and Sails:
Masthead rigged sloop. Anodised aluminium mast and boom. Stainless steel standing rigging. Terylene running rigging. Slab reefing mainsail with lazyjacks. Facnor headsail furling system. AlllLines led aft to cockpit.
- 2 x Harken 32 self tailing sheet winches.
- 1 x Harken 16 self tailing halyard winch
- Mainsail, Dacron, 2006, condition good, last valeted 2015
- Furling Genoa, Dacron, 2012, condition very good
- Cruising spinnaker, Nylon, 2012, condition like new
- Anchor CQR with 100m chain and warp
- Kedge Anchor, Danforth
- Electric anchor windlass, Quick
- Self draining anchor stowage locker
- Coachroof grabrails
- Sailcover with lazyjacks
- Halyard bags
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Fender x 5
- Warps x 5
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Gas alarm
- CO Dectector
- Smoke Alarm
- Harness eyes
- Horseshoe lifebuoy with light
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- First Aid Kit
- Radar Reflector
- Plastimo steering compass
- Raymarine Tridata depth, boatspeed and log
- Raymarine windspeed and direction
- Simrad RD68 DSC VHF radio
- Handheld VHF radio
- Raymarine ST4000+ autopilot
- Raymarine C70 Chart plotter with integrated Radar
- Clock & Barometer
- Masthead and deck level navigation lights
- Some paper charts
Enquire About This Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 32i