6 Berths in 3 Cabins plus a Crew Cabin. Forward Master Cabin with Large Double Bed, wardrobe and shelves. Forward Master En-Suite to Master Cabin with Separate Shower. Starboard Guest Cabin with Two Single Berths, Convertible to Double Access to En-Suite / Day Heads from Guest Cabin. Port Guest Cabin with a further Two Single Beds.
Jabsco electric silent flush freshwater toilets and Vimar reverse cycle air-Con throughout.
Anchor chain locker • Anchor winch (electric) • Anchor winch controls • Bathing platform ladder • Calibrated anchor chain • Ensign and staff • Fender set • Foredeck drinks holders • Foredeck glazing • Foredeck lockers • Foredeck stowage for secondary life raft • Fuel fillers • Full set of IMCO navigation lights • Handrail • Hot and cold water transom shower • Moulded non-slip deck surface • Remote control searchlight • Riding light • Rubbing strake with stainless steel inserts • Self-stowing Delta anchor • Split windscreen • Stainless steel fairleads • Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats • Stainless steel bow fairleads • Stainless steel pulpit • Teak laid bathing platform • Twin horns • Water filler(s) • Windscreen washers • Windscreen wipers.
12V socket • Adjustable/tilt steering wheel • Adjustable air vents • Bilge pump switches with integral opera/ng warning lights and audible alarms • Bow and Stern thruster controls • Chaise-lounge seat • Controls for engine bay fire extinguisher system • Drinks holders • Electronic single-lever throttle and gear controls for port and starboard engines • Fuel gauges • Full engine instrumentation including; tachometers, temperature gauges, audible alarms and engine hour meters • Garmin GMR 404 open away, GPS MAP 7012 12 Inch touch-screen colour displey • Garmin VHF marine radio • Helm blower • Helm position indicator • High speed magnetic compass • Powered steering • Red night-light illumination to helm • Remote anchor winch controls • Searchlight controls • Switches for navigation and riding lights, windscreen wipers and engine bay extractor fans • Trim tab controls
12V heavy duty weatherproof socket • Access to utility room • Access to side deck • A cockpit hood with clear panels and zipped doorway • Bar unit • Bathing platform lights • Boat hook • Cockpit seating with adjustable backrest • Deck level lighting • Drinks holders • Engine bay access hatch with stainless steel gas struts • Teak cockpit table convertible to sunbed • Life raft stowage • Manual bilge pump(s) • Mooring warps • Teak laid floor throughout self-draining cockpit • Twin transom gates
• Nut brown leather upholstery • American light oak satin furniture
• 32" Flatscreen TV • Folding dining table with hi/lo adjustment • Hardtop skylight, electric sunblind and overhead lighting • Pneumatically sealed powered hard top • Random teak floor • Sideboard with stowage • Sliding patio door to cockpit with pleated blinds • Sofa with stowage.
Worktop - Seastone • Chopping board to sink infill • Crockery stowage • Electric 2-burner ceramic/halogen hob • Extractor fan • Integrated waste bin • Microwave combi oven • Overhead lighting • Random teak floor • Refrigerator • Sink with hot and cold mixer tap • Stowage drawers
• Access to electrical control panel • Access to master cabin, two guest cabins and day head • Handrail • Lighting to stair risers• Overhead lighting • Washer/Drier
• Aluminium venetian blinds • Kingsize bed with storage drawers • Escape hatch to foredeck • Feature windows with opening portholes • Full-height shelving unit • Full-height standing headroom • Lockers (overhead) • Master cabin skylight with blind • Overhead feature lighting • Reading lights • Vanity unit with leather stool • Wardrobe with mirrored doors • 22" Flatscreen TV
Master En Suite
• 3 large hull windows with single opening port hole • 220V/240V shaving point • Automatic shower tray pump-out system • Blinds • Electric silent-flush freshwater toilet • En suite door with feature glass • Extractor fan • Full size shower with seat, hinged door and solid teak gratings • Mirror • Mirrored lockers • Overhead lighting • Random teak floor • Stowage cupboard(s) • Vanity unit locker and basin with hot and cold pressurised water.
Port Guest Cabin
• Aluminium venetian blinds • Bedside table • Feature windows with single opening porthole • Full length berths x 2 • Lockers (mid-level) • Overhead lighting • Reading lights • Wardrobe with mirrored doors • Ipod Dock • Flatscreen TV
Starboard Guest Cabin
• Aluminium venetian blinds • Bedside table • Feature windows with single opening porthole • Full length berths x 2 with sliding conversion to double bed • Lockers (mid-level) • Overhead lighting • Reading lights • Wardrobe with mirrored doors.
Starboard Guest Cabin En Suite
• 220V/240V shaving point • Automatic shower tray pump-out system • Day Access • Electric silent-flush freshwater toilet • Extractor fan • Full set of bathroom fittings • Full standing height shower with solid teak gratings and hinged acrylic door • Mirror • Mirrored lockers • Overhead ceiling lights • Random teak floor • Stowage cupboard(s) • Vanity unit locker and basin with hot and cold pressurised water
• 220V/240V shaving point • Access through hatch to cockpit • Large storage area • Overhead lighting • Power point(s)
Engine bay and Sterngear
Aerodynamically designed engine air intakes • Automatic bilge pumps for forward bilge, engine bay and rudder bay with manual 'on' override • Automatic engine bay fire extinguisher system • Drip-less shaft seals • Electric engine bay fan(s) • Electro-hydraulic
Trim tabs with cathodic protection • Engine bay lights • Engine room soundproofing • Exhaust overheat warning system • High capacity emergency manual bilge pump system with dedicated valves • Manganese bronze 'P' brackets • Manganese bronze propellers contra-rotating • Sea cocks on all inlets/outlets below waterline • Stainless steel alloy shafts
Changeover valve system to permit each engine to draw fuel from, and return fuel to, either tank • Emergency fuel shut-off valves accessible via cable operated remote control • High capacity water separators and fuel filters • Individual fillers and vents to port and starboard • Twin fuel tanks
Automatic, pressurised supply • Calorifier hot water system • Water tank(s)
Fairline Targa 50 Gran Turismo, built by Fairline UK in 2012 (2012 Model)
Design, layout and detailing by the Fairline Design Team.
Naval architecture and structural engineering by Bernard Olesinki.
GRP hull, deck and superstructure
Powered by twin Volvo Penta D-9 575hp diesel engines.
Bennett trim tabs
Side-power bow thruster
Side-power stern thruster
13.5kv Upgraded Generator
230 - 240V 50Hz
• All 240V, 24V and 12V circuits (where applicable) protected by circuit breakers with main electrical load control panel • Emergency VHF radio - 12V power supply • Generator 13.5kW • Heavy duty circuit breakers • Isolating switches to all batteries
• Voltage dropper from domestic batteries
• Batteries - 2 x heavy duty batteries exclusively for port engine starting • Batteries - 2 x heavy duty batteries exclusively for starboard engine starting • Batteries - 4 x heavy duty batteries wired in parallel supplying domestic services and port engine starting • Circuit breaker for anchor winch • Emergency battery coupling system permits each engine to start from opposite battery bank • Regulated charger 100amp
**All Batteries replaced in 2016**
• Polarity check and earth leakage protection system • Power points throughout the boat (fed from shore power or generator) • Regulated 75amp charger for domestic batteries • Shore power supply • Spare circuit breakers for additional equipment.